“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Kalispell
Kalispell, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Kalispell, MT - it was great. Staff was friendly and enjoyed my visit! Check-in was fast and simple. The room was clean and ready to go when I arrived. I was able to use the Business Center for a portion of work. Breakfast was very good - great variety of items to choose from, but the omelets are amazing. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This appears to be a newer hotel. It was very clean and modern. We stayed here while visiting Glacier National Park and needed a hotel close to the airport in Kalispell. I would recommend it. There is also a laundry facility on site making it easy to wash clothes mid-vacation. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel at the end of our vacation in Montana with our Hilton Honors points. The hotel is conveniently located right on the highway. The rooms were comfortable and well appointed. It did not look old and worn like other places we stayed at during this trip. I only have one complaint, and this is the reason why I did not give 5 stars in my rating. The young blonde girl that checked us in was "checked out" or something. Maybe she didn't want to be there since it was the 4th of July. Anyway, she did not make eye contact, did not recognize me as a Hilton Honors member, and, just handed me the room key and kept looking at the computer. I stood there, confused. Finally, I said, "Are you going to tell me where my room is, or show me on a map of the hotel where the room is?" She responded, "We don't have a map of the hotel. It's on the third floor." And that was that! Seriously??? Fortunately, when I came back to the front desk a little while later, another staff member assisted me and her interaction with me was definitely more like I expected from a Hilton employee; very helpful, courteous, smiling, making me feel like I was important, and she appreciated my business. Maybe a refresher course in hospitality would be in order for some of the staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stay here every three months. Usually for two nights and its always a great experience. The restaurant next door has a great stakes and killer scotch and burbon selection. The omelets in the Hotel Lobby are phenomenal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Vulcan, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Probably the best beds I've ever had at a hotel. The AC in the rooms was fantastic it was really nice to get outta that Montana hear and come back to a nice cool room for a nap. Great people running it. I would not hesitate to come back again.

Room Tip: Bottom floor it's nice and cool to get outta the heat.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Although this was marketed as an airport hotel, it was actually on the other side of town from the airport. The shuttle service was prompt and courteous however and it was not an issue. One of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Del Mar, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We've passed this hotel many times and the outside is a big square lacking any style. So we've stayed elsewhere. Our mistake! This past trip we stayed here and were very impressed - the rooms are very nice, clean, and they even include Starbucks coffee for the mini-coffeemakers. The fitness center is very clean and has new equipment in excellent condition with large, flat screen TVs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell? Share your experiences!