“Pleasant & Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Kalispell
Austin, Texas
“Pleasant & Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I just returned from a business trip to Kalispell. I stayed at this hotel for the first time. Rooms are comfortable. Check in was a breeze. Breakfast is $10 but free for folks with Hilton Honors Silver or greater status. Staff was very friendly. Its slightly pricier than Hampton Inn. We had a power outage on Thursday AM for most of South uKalispell but otherwise the stay was uneventful but comfortable. The only issue I had was that the gym was often busy perhaps because the hotel was full and I could not get my daily workouts. I am heading back to Kalispell in two weeks and intend to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. Our team always enjoys hearing how our guests enjoyed their stay, it's your feedback that both motivates our team and also lets us know what we can do better. I apologize for the power outage; yes it was quite far spreading affecting nearly all of South Kalispell. I hope to see you in the future when traveling to the Kalispell area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Helena, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

great customer service from staff. Hotel rooms very clean and hotel very nice and convenient location. We booked the room with breakfast included. Breakfast was great and lotds of fresh and healthy options.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience, I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. The Bed and Breakfast package is by far the best value, good choice. I hope to see you again in the future when visiting Kalispell.
Roosevelt, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Brought my family on a business trip. The children loved the pool. We loved the price and the service we received. There was a nice park across the street as well the kids played in and the business facilities were great. I was presenting and found the staff to be great to work with and quick to help me find solutions to problems or questions.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Kalispel Garden Hilton was a very comfortable quiet hotel in which to take a restful holiday, close to shopping and dining facilities. Would definitely stay again when in town for shopping and vacation time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience. Our team always enjoys hearing how we do, I hope to see you again in the future.
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean, weight room, pool & hot tub, great buffet breakfast, for $10.00, adjustable beds, great location, close to small airport where you can watch small planes take off and land, we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. We are lucky to be able to offer a variety of amenities within a well built and appointed hotel. When I arrived here to manage the property 5 years ago the 1st thought I had was the amount of noise our guests would hear from the little city airport. I've never been more wrong, you can barely hear the aircraft from inside the hotel (I know having stayed here several times) in fact it's fun being able to watch the variety of aircraft from small cessna type airplanes, to sailplanes, pusher planes and helicopters. Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see you again.
Kimberley, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms are incredible and the entire appearance of the Hilton is breathtaking. Almost felt that it was too fancy for us..ha ha ha. Next time in Kalispell we will be staying here again and if you ever get a chance to stay here i would definitely do it!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed staying with us recently; our team takes a great deal of pride in our hotel from design/decor to the services and amenities we offer. I will be certain to share your feedback with our team. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

i found the atmosphere of this hotel to be quite pleasant. it was great to have a hot made to order meal from the breakfast option, i just wish there were just a little more options as my family does not eat pork products. in the room, we found other reviews to be accurate as we could hear stomping of other guest from the hallway and floor above - this took a little time to adjust. the pool was great - just ensure to have eye goggles as the chemicals are a little strong and my eyes were blood red after an hour. overall very nice hotel and very helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I am glad to read of your recent experience while staying with us and appreciate your feedback. I concur with you regarding the noise from footsteps above; we do try to place guests appropriately so not to disrupt each other and can always be better at doing so. I hope to see you again when returning to the Kalispell area.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell? Share your experiences!