“Comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Kalispell
Calgary, Canada
“Comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Kalispel Garden Hilton was a very comfortable quiet hotel in which to take a restful holiday, close to shopping and dining facilities. Would definitely stay again when in town for shopping and vacation time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience. Our team always enjoys hearing how we do, I hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean, weight room, pool & hot tub, great buffet breakfast, for $10.00, adjustable beds, great location, close to small airport where you can watch small planes take off and land, we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. We are lucky to be able to offer a variety of amenities within a well built and appointed hotel. When I arrived here to manage the property 5 years ago the 1st thought I had was the amount of noise our guests would hear from the little city airport. I've never been more wrong, you can barely hear the aircraft from inside the hotel (I know having stayed here several times) in fact it's fun being able to watch the variety of aircraft from small cessna type airplanes, to sailplanes, pusher planes and helicopters. Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see you again.
Kimberley, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms are incredible and the entire appearance of the Hilton is breathtaking. Almost felt that it was too fancy for us..ha ha ha. Next time in Kalispell we will be staying here again and if you ever get a chance to stay here i would definitely do it!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed staying with us recently; our team takes a great deal of pride in our hotel from design/decor to the services and amenities we offer. I will be certain to share your feedback with our team. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

i found the atmosphere of this hotel to be quite pleasant. it was great to have a hot made to order meal from the breakfast option, i just wish there were just a little more options as my family does not eat pork products. in the room, we found other reviews to be accurate as we could hear stomping of other guest from the hallway and floor above - this took a little time to adjust. the pool was great - just ensure to have eye goggles as the chemicals are a little strong and my eyes were blood red after an hour. overall very nice hotel and very helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I am glad to read of your recent experience while staying with us and appreciate your feedback. I concur with you regarding the noise from footsteps above; we do try to place guests appropriately so not to disrupt each other and can always be better at doing so. I hope to see you again when returning to the Kalispell area.
North Park Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Front desk help, very friendly! Delicious cookies at check-in. Room was very spacious, couldn't believe how big it was...I would have made the bathroom a little bigger. The only complaint that I have...health department requires a mattress pad to be covering the mattress. I took off our fitted sheet, and found no mattress pad,or anything between the fitted sheet and the mattress, at all. That is kinda disgusting. If any bodily fluids get on the sheets, it goes through onto the mattress, and that is gross. Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was amazing..I could have eaten all morning long. Everything was so delicious! For $2 extra per person, they make you an omelet, or whatever you want. Fresh fruit, lots of yummy things that are hard to stop eating. Homemade nut buns. We would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and comment on your experience. I am glad to read that overall you were very satisfied with your stay, yes the ownership did do a little extra when building this property and we all are very lucky to operate it. I know what you mean regarding the lack of a mattress pad as that's exactly what I thought when first learning about our beds 7 years ago. The beds are very unique and designed specifically for Hilton Hotels in that they do not require a mattress pad due to the fabric used in making the mattress top. The technology takes care of the need and remains very sanitary. Thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to seeing you in the future.
Coleman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed here on our way home from Arizona. It is easy to get to as it is just off the main highway going through Kalispell. The room was spacious and super clean. The bed had high end bedding, was comfortable, and had the best pillows that I have had at a hotel in ages. I found the staff friendly and helpful and they made you feel very welcome. The cost of staying here may have been a bit higher than some other place but I was actually expecting it to be more than it was. We have stayed at places that cost more but were not near as nice as this place. The only negitive thing that I can say is that I wish we could have stayed longer. We will be back.

Room Tip: We had a room on the bottom floor towards the back and found it very quiet and could not hear any ro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience, it is feedback such us yours that enables us to maintain and focus on what is important to our guests. I will certainly pass on your comments to our team. Hope to see you next time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here a weekend for girl's volleyball. Wonderful staff that really put a package together for the kids. They brought in pizza one night and prepared a team breakfast. Rooms are very comfy....beds and bedding of high quality. I love how Hilton keeps their hotels updated, thank you for always having what we expect.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear how much you appreciate that we keep the hotel and offerings up to date and of good quality. As a matter of fact, after only being 6 years old we have already made a few modest updates to our lobby. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Kalispell.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell? Share your experiences!