“Excellent but a little noisy in the hallways” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1840 US Hwy 93 S, Kalispell, MT 59901   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 22 hotels in Kalispell
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent but a little noisy in the hallways”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

i found the atmosphere of this hotel to be quite pleasant. it was great to have a hot made to order meal from the breakfast option, i just wish there were just a little more options as my family does not eat pork products. in the room, we found other reviews to be accurate as we could hear stomping of other guest from the hallway and floor above - this took a little time to adjust. the pool was great - just ensure to have eye goggles as the chemicals are a little strong and my eyes were blood red after an hour. overall very nice hotel and very helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I am glad to read of your recent experience while staying with us and appreciate your feedback. I concur with you regarding the noise from footsteps above; we do try to place guests appropriately so not to disrupt each other and can always be better at doing so. I hope to see you again when returning to the Kalispell area.

295 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
North Park Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Front desk help, very friendly! Delicious cookies at check-in. Room was very spacious, couldn't believe how big it was...I would have made the bathroom a little bigger. The only complaint that I have...health department requires a mattress pad to be covering the mattress. I took off our fitted sheet, and found no mattress pad,or anything between the fitted sheet and the mattress, at all. That is kinda disgusting. If any bodily fluids get on the sheets, it goes through onto the mattress, and that is gross. Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was amazing..I could have eaten all morning long. Everything was so delicious! For $2 extra per person, they make you an omelet, or whatever you want. Fresh fruit, lots of yummy things that are hard to stop eating. Homemade nut buns. We would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and comment on your experience. I am glad to read that overall you were very satisfied with your stay, yes the ownership did do a little extra when building this property and we all are very lucky to operate it. I know what you mean regarding the lack of a mattress pad as that's exactly what I thought when first learning about our beds 7 years ago. The beds are very unique and designed specifically for Hilton Hotels in that they do not require a mattress pad due to the fabric used in making the mattress top. The technology takes care of the need and remains very sanitary. Thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to seeing you in the future.
Coleman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed here on our way home from Arizona. It is easy to get to as it is just off the main highway going through Kalispell. The room was spacious and super clean. The bed had high end bedding, was comfortable, and had the best pillows that I have had at a hotel in ages. I found the staff friendly and helpful and they made you feel very welcome. The cost of staying here may have been a bit higher than some other place but I was actually expecting it to be more than it was. We have stayed at places that cost more but were not near as nice as this place. The only negitive thing that I can say is that I wish we could have stayed longer. We will be back.

Room Tip: We had a room on the bottom floor towards the back and found it very quiet and could not hear any ro...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience, it is feedback such us yours that enables us to maintain and focus on what is important to our guests. I will certainly pass on your comments to our team. Hope to see you next time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here a weekend for girl's volleyball. Wonderful staff that really put a package together for the kids. They brought in pizza one night and prepared a team breakfast. Rooms are very comfy....beds and bedding of high quality. I love how Hilton keeps their hotels updated, thank you for always having what we expect.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear how much you appreciate that we keep the hotel and offerings up to date and of good quality. As a matter of fact, after only being 6 years old we have already made a few modest updates to our lobby. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Kalispell.
Walkerville,Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell is an upper end choice for those visiting Kalispell. The Hilton's location is right off the main highway making it easily accessible though it is some distance from Kalispell's central business district. Nonetheless it is within walking distance of various services. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Additionally the place was spotlessly clean and actually put dust covers on the glasses. The staff was professional and provided good service. This hotel is a good value considering the luxury provided. This is a great hotel for anyone looking to relax in Kalispell.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
We appreciate you sharing your experience while staying with us and certainly allowing us to be your host. Our team works hard every day as we aim for excellence, I will share your feedback with our entire team. I'm happy to hear you that you feel we offer good value, I can't agree with you more, and not because I work here. When you consider all the amenities, fresh cooked to order breakfast, adjoining full service restaurant and tavern to include room service, on-site casino and lastly full convention center for conferences up to 500 people we truly believe in the value we provide.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Nice, nice hotel, about 5 years old. Rooms are clean, beds are good, Shower works well, and hs full cable-type TV box, not the very limited selection of channels you find at other places. Staff is friendly and helpful. They're business center is fully equipped with fax, scan, and print capability. Internet in the rooms is great, got about 2Mbps down most of the time, which is very fast for a hotel.

I'd say here again. My 5 stars is based on this class of hotel, not against all hotels. This place is nice, but it's not a Four Seasons or Ritz-Carlton. Really one of the best HGIs you'll find. Their breakfasts are also a notch above the norm.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chris W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank for choosing to stay with us we certainly appreciate your business. Furthermore thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay, our team always enjoys hearing how well we did as they take great pride in the work they do. Thanks for giving us a "nod" on the cable channel selection, we also just added the NFL Network after receiving many requests for it last season. We look forward to seeing you again when traveling back to the Flathead Valley.
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This hotel is located just south of downtown Kalispell quite convenient to the area. We had a junior suite with a pull-out sofa for our son. It was extremely spacious with two TVs. The breakfast was very good. We used the fitness center. It is a little small with treadmills and stairmasters mainly. There are some free weights. Really all you need to stay toned. We don't expect a full gym. It was a very good value for the money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Chris W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had the chance to experience a few of the amenities we have to offer. I understand what you mean regarding our fitness center in that it does seem a little small, hard to believe we are able to pack in all the necessities for a full work out. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope to see you again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell? Share your experiences!