“Absolutely WONDERFUL staff” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Kalispell
“Absolutely WONDERFUL staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Every single staff member we met was amazing. Spacious clean rooms, good price, decent breakfast, laid back friendly atmosphere. Every staff member we met was great some stood out more then most and we are now making Kalispell home! Some of them that stood out were our first greeting was Ashley and she made our dark day brighter, Nicole was extremely helpful EVERY chance we got, Nikki (the housekeeper) made sure we were well taken care of every day, Chris steered me toward my job, and last but definitely not least, Dave the manager went above and beyond and truly made us feel welcome!!! Thank you to all the staff for helping feel like we had finally found the city we call home, by making us feel more like friends and family then just a costumer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was on my way to Missoula but due to weather i have to stop at Econo lodge.Front desk was very friendly, he likes to talk very much.He upgrade my room without any charge as i was looking for deluxe king bed but they don't have any, so he gave me suite.The room was nice and clen. I will definately visit again whenever i get chance.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went to this hotel in kalispell to stay for 5 days vacation with my family.
We really had great time.
Clean rooms, very friendly staff and good location.
Overall, great stay for the price I paid!
The staff was so helpful, I was inspired to open an account on TA and write a review.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Medicine Hat
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The lobby was quite cluttered but the young lady at the front desk was very pleasant and helpfull. The room was not bad but the shower head had not been cleaned for ages the water was a fine spray and in every direction.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here for 8 days. This is an older hotel with clean rooms that was in need of remodeling. Just had the very basic continental breakfast. Floors on 2nd floor were made out of wood and so it squeaked when someone occupied the room above us and was noisy while trying to sleep at night. Very friendly staff. Nice quiet air conditioner/heater. We couldn't hear it at all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Let me start with the good. The gentleman attending the desk was very polite and hospitable. The room had a flat screen tv. The bathroom was clean and appeared to have been updated. The towels were fresh and new. This is where the good ends.

The chairs in the room were filthy. Not just worn but disgusting. The sheets were just as disgusting in my opinion. They were dingy and worn. The room had two queen beds. One of those was sagging so bad in the middle it could not be used. The pillowcases were dingy to match the sheets and at least one of those looked to have been left dirty from the previous guest. I gave this Econolodge a try since we were using points. However, it was a good reminder why I usually avoid them.

I can't comment on the breakfast because I refused to eat anything there since our room was so worn and dirty feeling.

I need to add this, I don't really blame the housekeeper. Housekeeping can only use the linens that they are supplied with. Since the bathroom was clean and the room was not dusty (I always wipe things down with Clorox wipes) I don't think housekeeping is the blame.

Mr. Manager, Please use bleach or buy new sheets. It puts a negative out there when the sheets look filthy. The filth outweighs anything else that is good in a room!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Just stayed one night, but the price at $66.00 for a two queen room in the early evening seemed quite fair, compared to over a hundred in other places. The room was average, but nice and clean. It had a coffee maker, TV, hair dryer, etc. We stayed on the top floor, as I detest overhead noise/walking. It was a gem in that regard. No noise or anything below or beside us. We ordered Pizza Hut to the room, as there was nothing real close within walking distance that I recall. My only disappointment was the casino was closed for remodeling! The breakfast was your general yogurt, pastries, coffee, some fruit, juice....standard, but again adequate, and the eating area in the lobby was very tidy and clean. The room was non-smoking, and we had zero lingering cigarette odor, unlike others. There was a slight funky smell that I believe might have been a cleaning product, but it dissipated after about ten minutes of airing the room. Perfectly fine for a one-night stay. The front desk gal was helpful and courteous. I'd stay again.

Room Tip: Top floor if you don't want noise. Bottom if you are physically challenged...there are no eleva...