We traveled from Oregon to Kalispell to visit a friend. The location of the hotel fit us perfectly. The rooms were very nice. The beds were very comfortable. Our window even opened. We liked that because we sleep with our windows open at home. Hotel rooms tend to be too warm for us so this was a real bonus. The room also had plenty of electrical outlets and lamps, something that has been a problem in other places. I am a night owl and stay up reading or on the computer while my husband sleeps. When the only lights are directly over the bed or ceiling lights, it is a problem. Nice desk with room for both our laptops and places to charge our cell phones and camera batteries without constantly juggling which devices can be plugged in. And an outlet beside the bed to accommodate my CPAP. Husband really enjoyed the pool and spa also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS - Flathead Lake Inn and Suites is conveniently located between Kalispell, Bigfork and Lakeside in the heart of Montana's Rocky Mountains, at the junction of U.S. Highway 93 South and Montana Highway 82, gateway to the Flathead Valley, beautiful Flathead Lake and the quick route to stunning Glacier National Park. This hotel offers splendidly arranged rooms and extraordinary service, with fantastic views, an array of things to do, and places to visit just minutes away.Each morning a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast is served featuring eggs, sausage, waffles, sweet rolls, biscuits, gravy, and Montana hot apple oatmeal. If you are in the mood for alternative dining choices, several quality restaurants and drive-inns are located within a few minutes’ drive of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites.In addition, to the 24-hour swimming pool and exercise room, there is a guest laundry, a business center, and free parking. Business events, weddings or special occasions can be accommodated in one of the large banquet rooms, with space for up to 650 guests and free parking for all.BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites is just a short walk to Flathead Lake and within minutes of shopping, eateries, breweries, theaters, wilderness hiking trails, lakes and streams for fishing, championship golf courses, horseback riding, rodeos, powwows, jet skiing, sailing, boating, rafting, ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, downhill and cross-country skiing, outstanding arts and culture, beautiful scenery, abundant wild life, charming small towns, and warm western hospitality.Whether traveling through Montana on vacation or on business, find your rest at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn & Suites in Kalispell, Montana where you will find the level of comfort you desire at a price you can afford. Make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus White Oak Grand Hotel Kalispell
- Best Western Kalispell
- Kalispell Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Kalispell