Se stayed here for two nights because the closer hotels were booked even though weekdays in October. Public and guest areas were clean and attractive and staff was very friendly. Had some miscommunications though - room was as far from desk as possible and when arriving, the key did not work - so all the way back to front desk, through the parking lot because no access from stairs. Then next morning met cleaning staff and when we answered we did not need clean towels, they assumed we did not want any service - so no coffee in room and garbages full. Breakfast was good but more miscommunication - we were told 9:30 but were there just before 9 and had breakfast. Several came after 9 to learn that breakfast ended at 9. To their credit, staff did eventually decide to continue breakfast (but some were already turned away). We did enjoy Bigfork and our visit to Kalispell and the hotel is fine if you understand you are in a rural area and not in the the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS - Flathead Lake Inn and Suites is conveniently located between Kalispell, Bigfork and Lakeside in the heart of Montana's Rocky Mountains, at the junction of U.S. Highway 93 South and Montana Highway 82, gateway to the Flathead Valley, beautiful Flathead Lake and the quick route to stunning Glacier National Park. This hotel offers splendidly arranged rooms and extraordinary service, with fantastic views, an array of things to do, and places to visit just minutes away.Each morning a complimentary deluxe full hot breakfast is served featuring eggs, sausage, waffles, sweet rolls, biscuits, gravy, and Montana hot apple oatmeal. If you are in the mood for alternative dining choices, several quality restaurants and drive-inns are located within a few minutes’ drive of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites.In addition, to the 24-hour swimming pool and exercise room, there is a guest laundry, a business center, and free parking. Business events, weddings or special occasions can be accommodated in one of the large banquet rooms, with space for up to 650 guests and free parking for all.BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites is just a short walk to Flathead Lake and within minutes of shopping, eateries, breweries, theaters, wilderness hiking trails, lakes and streams for fishing, championship golf courses, horseback riding, rodeos, powwows, jet skiing, sailing, boating, rafting, ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, downhill and cross-country skiing, outstanding arts and culture, beautiful scenery, abundant wild life, charming small towns, and warm western hospitality.Whether traveling through Montana on vacation or on business, find your rest at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn & Suites in Kalispell, Montana where you will find the level of comfort you desire at a price you can afford. Make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus White Oak Grand Hotel Kalispell
- Best Western Kalispell
- Kalispell Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Kalispell