“Perfect place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Kalispell
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Perfect place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

I was in Kalispell a few weeks ago on a camping trip to Glacier. Of course, Delta lost my bag with all my camping gear, so we scrambled to find somewhere to stay for a night while we waited. We were recommended this place, and boy were we lucky! The owner was nice and friendly. The room was large with a bedroom, living room, and kitchen. I could have stayed here for a week comfortably. The bed was huge and everything nice, clean, and private. Great experience. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
brooklyn, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you crave privacy and space, this is the perfect little vacation apartment for you.
After having been cramped in small hotels all week, it was a huge relief to have some breathing room.
The layout is as follows: you enter into a living room that is nicely appointed, a full kitchen with big fridge, microwave, sink and oven to the side, cabinets above filled with kitchenware. Behind the door is a nice sized bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.

Everything is beautifully decorated and very clean.

the owners were very accommodating, couldn't be nicer. The only drawback is that it is not a regular hotel, these are apartments on top of a store near a major shopping area in Kalispell, so you could hear the traffic at night. (we brought a sound machine which drowned out the noise).

Otherwise....absolutely perfect. Best place we stayed in during our 9 day trip in Montana.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed at Glacier Ridge Suites for 2 nights. It was the cleanest place I've ever stayed in. All the bedding was wonderful - I slept like a baby. I loved everything about the suite and Kent was very helpful with directions to restauranats and other places to go. The location is within walking distance of anything and everything in town you would possibly need. I was amazed at how quiet it was being in town...didn't hear any road or human noise.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband need to be in nearby Whitefish for his job & we needed a place to stay for a month. The suites were a perfect option for us. Very nice with a small kitchen/dining/living room area,separate bedroom & bathroom. They are furnished well & decorated nicely. They owners are very pleasant & the price was good.
This would also be ideal if you would like to visit Glacier National Park & surrounding areas for a week & not dine out every meal or just feel like home away from home.
I would defiantly stay here again & I'll recommend it to family & friends visiting the area

• Stayed March 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My stay at the Glacier Ridge Suites was really comfortable. The entire suite was clean and nice. I would recommend this place to anyone and for the price you get so much more then just a hotel room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is convenient with access to Restaurants and Shopping close by.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I often stay here when I am traveling for business. The suites are clean, quiet and VERY comfortable. It truly feels like a home away from home. The bed is comfy and cozy. I am a light sleeper and did not hear the traffic. I highly recommend Glacier Ridge Suites.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Glacier Ridge Suites? Share your experiences!