“spacious, clean and friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glacier Ridge Suites

Glacier Ridge Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kalispell
Glacier Ridge Suites
Save Saved
You added Glacier Ridge Suites to your Saves list
281 1st Avenue WN, Kalispell, MT 59901   |
Ranked #10 of 22 hotels in Kalispell
Florida
“spacious, clean and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I found this small hotel last year when researching where to stay while in kalispell. My husband and I liked it so much we returned again this year.

For not any more money than a hotel room we got a large studio complete with a king size bed, nice sleeper sofa, kitchenette and washer/dryer in the room. It also has a large wash room.

The owners are on site and are extremely efficient and friendly. The rooms are nicely furnished and spotless.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Glenview, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Perfect location for visiting our daughter's family. Kent was helpful and courteous on all occasions. I will definitely stay here again. Our room was perfect when our 2 grandchildren would stop by for a visit. Good Job, Kent!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

One of the best places I've stayed on any trip! Don't waste your money on a hotel room. I honestly felt like I never left home. Such a great value with all the amenities, esp the kitchenette and then some that you'd get at a hotel chain. And the staff was super friendly and accommodating to my needs!!! Love that it's close to grocery (walking distance) and other shopping yet just a short drive from Whitefish and Glacier National Park. I will be back someday - can't be soon enough!

Room Tip: Going to the Sun suite has a great view and nice sun shining in throughout the day!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Kalispell, MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

I heard about this place from a family member and I'm very glad I did! I really liked the large room with great ammenities inside. It's also in a perfect location, right in the middle of town, good for work or play, and they also had a very friendly staff. I will definitely be back, well worth the money!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Glacier Ridge Suites? Share your experiences!