“Don't stay anywhere else!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glacier Ridge Suites

Glacier Ridge Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kalispell
Glacier Ridge Suites
281 1st Avenue WN, Kalispell, MT 59901   |
Ranked #10 of 22 hotels in Kalispell
Sylvania, Ohio
“Don't stay anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

One of the best places I've stayed on any trip! Don't waste your money on a hotel room. I honestly felt like I never left home. Such a great value with all the amenities, esp the kitchenette and then some that you'd get at a hotel chain. And the staff was super friendly and accommodating to my needs!!! Love that it's close to grocery (walking distance) and other shopping yet just a short drive from Whitefish and Glacier National Park. I will be back someday - can't be soon enough!

Room Tip: Going to the Sun suite has a great view and nice sun shining in throughout the day!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kalispell, MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

I heard about this place from a family member and I'm very glad I did! I really liked the large room with great ammenities inside. It's also in a perfect location, right in the middle of town, good for work or play, and they also had a very friendly staff. I will definitely be back, well worth the money!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Glacier Ridge Suites? Share your experiences!