2 night stay earlier this week was great. So close to Glacier and clean, clean, clean ! Cabins are totally equipped for preparing meals and have Weber grills too. Definitely recommend this for a stay. Staff very nice and eager to please.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tamarack Hotel Hungry Horse
- Historic Tamarack Hotel
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Hungry Horse, Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for our year-round outstanding hospitality, clean and comfortable cabins & lodge rooms, and affordable lodging rates, the Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins is situated in a spectacular scenic mountain valley in the midst of the Montana Rockies. As an AAA Diamond Member, we offer private Glacier National Park Cabin Rentals and Lodge Room accommodation. Located in the heart of Bad Rock Canyon and just minutes outside of the west entrance to the Glacier National Park, the Flathead National Forest is in our backyard and we are a convenient drive to nearby Bigfork, Flathead Lake, Lakeside, Kalispell, Whitefish and West Glacier, Montana.The Main Lodge--originally built in 1907 and updated in 2003--provides classic ambiance with modern amenities, 3400 square feet of rustic charm and still boasts its original over-sized natural stone fireplace and lodgepole pine architecture.We offer a range of different styles of accommodation to cater for every taste. From our four brand new lodge rooms to traditional unit cabins, which sleep 2-4, through to our large cabins with two private bedrooms and private balcony, we are confident you will find something to suit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Historic Tamarack Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.