“Great Service, very friendly, clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Helena

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Helena to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   750 Fee St., Helena, MT 59601 (Formerly Helena Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Helena
Missoula, Montana
“Great Service, very friendly, clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I traveled to Helena on business and was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. It was very clean, the staff was great and very friendly, and I will definitely stay here again. It looked like they had done several updates and the beds were comfortable. I really liked that they served hors d'oeuvres several times a week, where you can meet the manager, and have some good food. I stayed mid-week and three of the four nights I was there they served something. One night it was soup and rolls,(more like a dinner!) and then chili dogs and the last night was veggie trays and meat and cheese trays. After some long days it was nice to be able to just grab some food and head to my room. The breakfast also offered lots of choices. I will be back, great hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Caldwell, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice place to stay. It was noisy in the evening with people running up and down the hall going to and from the pool. Noise ended around 10:30 PM.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Becky H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for the nice review. I am so sorry you had so much noise coming from the hall. Our pool and hot tub are definitely popular! And we have been busy as of late.

Next time you visit, I would recommend that you stay on the second floor. Although you will have to walk up a flight of stairs, it is considerably quieter.

I really enjoy reading reviews, so thank you for submitting one on Trip Advisor. More importantly, thank you for staying with us at the Baymont Inn & Suites Helena!

Baymont Inn & Suites Helena
Missoula, MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had to travel to Helena for a funeral and a family member booked rooms for all of us. I was not thrilled because I usually stay at 3 star chain hotels and I wasn't expecting much for such a low price hotel. I was pleasantly surprised! The room was clean and modern and the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Breakfast was nice with many choices and a charming woman working the area. They had cookies in the lobby in the evening and a nice clean pool for the kids and a hot tub for the adults to enjoy. Bedding and towels were good and we had a great stay. Don't let the price fool you, it's just as nice as the big name places and a lot friendly too!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side and you'll get a perfect view of the sleeping giant mountains!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
What a perfect way for my Monday to start!!!! You are my hero! What a fabulous review! I love it when we surprise our guests and they really enjoy their stay.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

I hope you will come see us again soon.

Enjoy your travels and thanks again!

Warmest Regards,

Baymont Inn Suites Helena
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this was a Comfort Inn. the front desk was good, the rates reasonable, the room was clean and beds soft but comfortable and the breakfast was the same as you get at a best western. it was very quiet no noise from other guests or from traffic. i would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Becky H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the nice review. I am glad that you found everything comfortable and to your liking. I am especially happy that you said you would stay with us again!

I hope your next stay we can offer you even better service and give you a five star stay!

We look forward to seeing you again--soon, I hope!

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent. Reception, room, breakfast even complimentary Happy Hour wings. Will stay again, no question.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Becky H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Five Star Review! Fabulous! Thank you so much for the delightful review! I love it when my Monday's start this way!

Come back again...PLEASE!

Thanks again for the kind words!

Becky Henne

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Helena? Share your experiences!