“Very good for a Motel 6” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Helena

You added Motel 6 Helena to your Saves list
Motel 6 Helena
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   800 N Oregon St, I-15 at Exit 192B/State Capitol/Prospect Ave, Helena, MT 59601   |
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Helena
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Very good for a Motel 6”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I were very impressed when we stayed at this Motel 6. It was clean and bright and well run. The front desk personnel very accommodating and knowledgable about the area. We would stay at this Motel 6 again.

Room Tip: Be sure to take your hair dryer. They have them at the front desk, but they are gone before you kno...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Saint Ignatius, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed here for a two day business event. The property was ok, and the rooms were ok. It was a little confusing getting to and out of, they had nice staff that were kind and helpful. If you are looking for just an average room that is decent, no frills and fairly inexpensive it is a good place.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Calgary Alberta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This motel is certainly cheap but we wouldn't stay again! The mattresses and pillows are horrible. My husband and I both woke up with sore backs after feeling like we slept on a board all night. The towels were rough and I'm not sure they were really clean!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was a very hot day, and we were 5 women. It seemed the only spot in town with an out door pool, which was exactly what we were looking for.. Lots of chairs around the pool, and we stayed 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
New Rockford, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

What a great motel! they are pet friendly, clean rooms, and great staff. and I am a coffee drinker and their coffee was wonderful! My complaint with them was the flat pillows and the scratchy blankets. other than that, it was a great stay! I was thankful for the low price too. my husband got a va discount but they are so reasonable on their prices anyway. will be staying here again in the future. :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
NW
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Driving a long hot way, we checked in and went to the pool for a swim. Big mistake. The pool was over run with motel employees, including the front desk person who had checked us in. We felt very uncomfortable being there, especially after one fellow joked about comandeering all of the tables. At one point, I counted 10 cigarettes going, which we cannot tolerate for health reasons. There are plenty of other hotel/motels within a three minute driving distance - this Motel 6 does not want or apparently need outside customers. If they want to have a staff party, they should do what the rest of us do and go to a park or someone's home. Not get in the way of paying customers. It's been a long long time since we have stayed with Motel 6 and I can honestly say that we never will again.. Not a pleasant day of vacation. I want my money back!

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Polson, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a typical low cost Motel 6. You get what you pay for. The bed was rock hard and the room tiny. The bathroom was also small and not super clean. We had what looked like men's after shaved hair all over the sink. The front desk, however, was very nice and accommodating. Probably not sure if I would stay here if on a vacation but for a night or two, sure why not. Can't beat the under $60 price tag.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Helena? Share your experiences!