“Great staff and accommodations” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   701 Washington St., Helena, MT 59601   |
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Helena
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great staff and accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Very nice hotel, wonderful hot breakfast, we had to stay extra nights and staff worked around our things as they piled up in the room, very clean and they allow pets at no extra charge.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
rigby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

since the motel is new to la quinta there is still a few very minor odds and ends which should be addressed so as to prevent costly repairs in the future but, overall, our stay was as good as it gets in the motel industry.

Room Tip: ask for room 318
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Goerlitz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Used for a stopover before Yellowstone it is a very modern hotel with good quality. The staff was friendly and the rooms are good. The introductonary rates are definitely a catch.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

My wife and I travel very frequently, and we've stayed at approximately 30 different La Quinta properties around the US. The LQ Helena was definitely the best one we've ever stayed at. Apparently the hotel was recently remodeled; it looks and smells brand-new. Our suite was extremely spacious and quiet. The breakfast selection was better than any other La Quinta, and the fresh hot cookies in the evening were a nice touch. The front desk staff was extremely polite and friendly, and they even gave us a holiday discount, which laquinta.com had not offered. Even without the discount, the suite would have been a great value. Anyhow, take it from someone who's seen many, many hotel rooms -- the LQ Helena is one of the best values out there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

The hotel staff is excellent!!!!!! I stayed here for three nights on business and the amenities at this hotel are perfect. The beds are by far the best I have ever slept in, I am buying one for my home. I had to get directions to a restaurant that I was meeting collegues at and the front desk staff was a great helping me. I also had to return my rental car in the night before I checked out and the taxi was running late and the person at the front desk offered to give me a ride to the airport, now where can you receive service like that? The breakfast had many choices and the fitness center has great equipment. I formerly stayed at another hotel in Helena however this hotel far exceeded the higher priced one. This will be my new home away from home.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on several different times and always find the staff to be extremely professional and they go above and beyond what is expected of them, the staff and management are excellent. I have never had any problems with any of the rooms I have stayed in, the room cleaning staff is excellent. I have stayed in several 5 star hotels and have never received the service that I have here. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast is great. It is an excellent value, I have paid much more for hotels in Helena without the value that I receive here. I give this hotel an excellent rating which is unusual for me as I travel every week and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

I enjoyed my stay. Very friendly staff, clean room. The 37" flat screen tv in the room was a very nice touch. The breakfast was great.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena? Share your experiences!