Very nice hotel, wonderful hot breakfast, we had to stay extra nights and staff worked around our things as they piled up in the room, very clean and they allow pets at no extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LaQuinta Inn & Suites is located in Helena, Queen City of the Rockies. This well known & charming community is nestled in the beautiful Helena Valley just below Mount Helena. The city is well known for it's historic gold mining history, mansions and is home to Carroll College. Helena is also centrally located in the state between Glacier & Yellowstone National Parks and is within 20 minutes of the Missouri River and Canyon Ferry Reservoir where you'll enjoy boating, fishing, camping & biking along with many other outdoor recreational activities. This quaint, comfortable and friendly hotel offers 74 spacious, non-smoking guest rooms and suites and is close to the State Capitol Complex, Montana Historical Society & Museum, and is within walking distance to restaurants, casinos, shopping and only minutes from the airport. Our cordial and professional staff look forward to being of service to you when in Helena on business or pleasure. Don't miss Helena's upcoming exciting events & festivals this spring & summer: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Helena
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena Hotel Helena
- Holiday Inn Helena
- Helena Holiday Inn