“Friendly and spotless!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Helena
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Friendly and spotless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is the best of its type I've ever seen. The rooms are really comfy and big. The beds and pillows are much better than the countless other motels that I've stayed in the past. From now on this is my hotel in Helena. I highly recommend this Comfort Suites!

• Stayed October 2013
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Greetings Farandfine,
Thank you for giving the Comfort Suites such a wonderful review! We take such pride in every aspect of our hotel, and I am so glad you saw it first hand. We look foward to seeing you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Saskatoon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed overnight and the room was very comfortable. The pillows were exceptionally great, the rooms very new and modern, and the breakfast in the morning was very good. The only downside was that the nearest restaurants were a several minute walk away from the property.

Room Tip: This hotel is quite new and away from any possible noise, so any room you get will be just fine
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Wallysaskatoon,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Comfort Suites Helena. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, and experienced the comfort of our beds and pillows, as well as the full hot breakfast in the morning. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!
Great Falls, MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've stayed in Helena countless times. This is about the only hotel I know of that has a room with a 2 person spa. I paid a nice rate of $117. We were here on a Friday & Saturday for an event. Nice to relax in the spa at the end of the evening. They also have a nice hot breakfast. One morning they had small cheese omelet and bacon, the next was scrambled eggs and sausage. Each morning was biscuit and gravy. Nice assortment of pastries and a few fruits. The location in about a mile for most the the new shopping area. Close to the airport, I also a shuttle here.

Room Tip: Get the Spa room it isn't that much more that the standard rate. Look for the AAA price.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Grettings Washmont,
Thank you for sharing your compliments of the Comfort Suites! The Jacuzzi Suite is a favorite to many of our guests! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and hopefully see you again in the near future! The added pictures you took from the guest perspective were an added bonus as well. Thanks again!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

What a pleasant surprize. Cookies upon entering after many hours of driving, very nice room, comfortable beds, great rates, hearty breakfast and excellent staff. Not only did they recommend a place to eat that was fun and had live music but they also drove us there and picked us up in a courtesy van. All with good wit and downhome friendliness.

Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Comfort Suites Helena. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our great breakfast each morning, and took advantage of using our complimentary shuttle service. Thanks again and we will see you in the near future!
Choteau, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had and early flight from Helena and needed to stay in a hotel because we live so far away from the airport. I had originally booked the Quality Inn through the ChoiceHotels.com website, so that we could just have a relaxing evening without running around town to find a hotel late at night. My room was guaranteed and paid for. We arrived at 9:30pm that night to check in, tired from work and the long drive to Helena. The desk clerk said our room had been cancelled for non-payment, which made no sense since I had the paid receipt in my hand. She offered a smaller bed at a higher cost. I was VERY unhappy, and said we were finding another hotel.
We headed to the Comfort Suites, which is in the same chain, close the airport. I had my doubts about going there, expecting the same, cold treatment and exorbitant rates. When we came in, we were greeted with a smile, and when we told Jake, the desk clerk what had happened, he apologized for the hotel chain, and offered us a room at a slightly higher cost than we originally paid. The room was beautiful, and MUCH nicer than the one we would have had the Quality Inn. (We had stayed there on another flight related trip before, so we knew the quality of the room)
We had two couches, coffee table, large and comfortable king bed, no parking or noise under our window, and tons of space to move in! We were treated with so much respect, and Jake did everything in his power to accommodate our needs and help us enjoy the rest of our evening. They even offered to shuttle us to the airport, and let us keep our car parked in their lot for 11 days! He was so genuine and kind, and truly made the bad experience melt away.
When we got to the room, the cable to the TV was broken, but we were so tired, and had to get up so early, that we didn't really mind. When we checked out, we advised the new clerk at the desk about the cable, and she was so apologetic and genuinely upset that there was anything at all wrong with our stay. We assured her that it wasn't a big deal, because we didn't really need it anyway, but she was still so bummed that the room wasn't perfect. These two employees are a genuine asset to the Choice Hotel employer they work for!
We had to leave to early to enjoy the full, free breakfast they offer, but I guarantee you that our next flight out of Helena will be accompanied with a stay at the Comfort Suites!

Room Tip: Let them know what you need! They WILL accommodate!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for such a wonderful review for the Comfort Suites. We strive to make each and every guest feel welcome and comfortable. I'm so glad you found us, and look foward to your return visit! Thanks again and best regards!
Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Comfort Suites is very convenient to shopping and restaurants in Helena and has ample, well lit parking. The rooms are large with comfortable beds and nice sitting areas and were very clean. Being on the 3rd floor, I did need to wait a bit for the one elevator. The breakfast offered a wide choice of hot selections from scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, oatmeal and biscuits and gravy along with yogurts, cold cereals, fruit, toast, and english muffins and was very good! Staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived in the late afternoon and were offered soup and cookies--a pleasant surprise! This is the nicest place I have stayed in Helena.

Green Features: The environmentally-friendly practices were appreciated. Good to be in a non-smoking facility!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
CarnivalGatti,
Thank you for writing such a great review of the Comfort Suites. Yes we are very conveniently located near great shopping and restaurants within walking distance(on a nice day) I will share your kind comments with all my staff! Thanks again and we look foward to your return soon!
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for 7 nights while in town for a wedding. I have never experienced a more friendly and helpful staff in any hotel stay I have ever had. Nothing was ever too much to ask and anything asked for was pleasantly supplied. The kitchen staff for their wonderful breakfast was a smiling addition to our early mornings. I was delighted with their shuttle service and the drivers who were happy to assist with a ride to or from anywhere in Helena. Since I was there for several nights, I was always welcomed back to the hotel like an old friend coming home. The facilities were all spotlessly clean. The housekeeping staff also greeted me on the second floor with smiles and welcoming words. I highly recommend this hotel when in the Helena area.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the incredible sleeping giant mountain.
Michelle N,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of the Comfort Suites Helena! Going Above and Beyond is what we strive for , and I am so thrilled you experienced that first hand. Thanks again, and we look foward to seeing you in the near future!

Been to Comfort Suites Helena? Share your experiences!