“Nicest Residence Inn I have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Helena
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nicest Residence Inn I have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is a relatively new hotel and it shows. The room was immaculate, very comfortable and I loved the way it was furnished and decorated. The breakfast area was really nice too. The breakfast had a varied and fresh selection of items. Staff was very nice and friendly. I can honestly say this is one of the nicest Residence Inns I have stayed at.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Billings, Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I chose this hotel because I had to travel to Helena on business, and as a single I must take my dog. I selected a more expensive hotel than usual because they accepted pets and I thought a little extra luxury on the road would be nice. I learned on check-in that I'd be charged $100.00 for my pet, and this is non-refundable. This was at 11pm, no chance to find different accomodations. My card was charged an extra $70. after leaving - I haven't even gotten hold of the staff to learn what this could have possibly been for, we're a low impact couple and only stayed two nights. Though the rooms and the pools are lovely, the feeling of having been targeted for marketing as a pet owner and then absolutely ripped off leaves a bad flavor in my mouth. I won't be back.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Helena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

We ended up staying at this hotel for two months due to some ongoing repairs being done in our home. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay while that was occuring. The hotel was amazing and such a nice place to call our home away from home! It was clean, quiet, comfortable, and the added amenities were outstanding. The staff is AMAZING! All of the front desk staff went out of their way to always aknowledge us when we came into the lobby and to chat with us while we were there. The housekeeping and dining staff also were also very friendly and always going out of their way to make our stay the absolute best. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend this hotel. Absolutely amazing all around! Thank you to all the staff and management for making our stay so comforting and memorable!

Room Tip: This hotel is laid out very well. I don't think that you could get a bad room. This hotel was...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is the nicest hotel that I have been to in a very long time! It is a newer hotel. It is very clean and quiet. The pictures on TA are good but, the hotel actually looks much better in person. I was pleasantly surprised! No doubt we would stay here again! Loved it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have stayed at this location a few times now, and each and every visit has been the most wonderful experience!! Great People, Great Service, Great Getaway!! Dining and Housekeeping was incredibly friendly! In perticular Dining Staff Aalissa and Carmen and Housekeeper Velvet, Absolute Best!! Those perticular girls went Above and Beyond to make our stay extra nice!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Idaho Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Excellent newer hotel in Helena. Clean, quiet, and the front desk was efficient and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was way above average.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I cant believe that such a good hotel could actually be in a place like Helena. The hoteliers from other locations should come see it.

It is a perfect hotel. Just about 5 minutes from the airport. You can actually see the airport from here.

It is close to the city.

It is brand new.

It has bloody good artistic work on the walls.

Staff are excellent and caring.

Swimming pool was fab.

and it has a pickup drop from the Airport.

I wish this hotel was in places like NYC so more people could come and enjoy it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Helena? Share your experiences!