“A very good dining option in Helena” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 139 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Paris, France
“A very good dining option in Helena”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was with three other people on a two-week road trip and we only stayed in Helena for one night but this is where we decided to eat. The restaurant is quite big and it was bustling on a week night. A full restaurant is always a very good sign. The menu is very extensive with the prices a little on the high side. However, the portions were very generous and we all enjoyed what we had ordered, appetizers and main meals/salads. Unfortunately the service was quite slow and the young waitress didn't seem too implicated in her job, but overall a very good dining option in Helena.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“a little bit of the mediterranean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Nice diverse restaurant with an upscale look and amazing wine selection. The food and service is "upper" class and they have menu items to accommodate gluten free or other dietary restrictions. Give it a try and you will be pleased.

Visited July 2013
Cape San Blas, Florida
“Good food; very disappointing service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Dined here with my niece, nephew and their son recently. The food was good, although a bit overpriced I thought. Service was disappointing. Our server was friendly enough, but didn't give us the service that these prices warrant. He brought my glass of wine, but my companions waited and waited for their bottle. All of our drinks should have been served at the same time. Then when our salads were brought out we had to wait and wait to eat them because we had no utensils! Come on, people! Overall there was a sort of unprofessional vibe about the staff, as if they weren't really comfortable in their roles serving at an "upscale" (for Helena) restaurant. None of us would go back for dinner, as the whole experience really wasn't worth the price.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Superb Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We loved this place! The hummus appetizer was delicious - and we are kind of snobbish about hummus, since we make our own. Then we each had Greek Salads - definitely worth the small upcharge. Fresh, tasty!

Hubby had Shish-Kabob and I had a Shrimp-Kabob. Both were excellent! I mean, perfectly grilled, perfectly seasoned. The roasted vegetables were amazing. The portions were very generous.

I wish I could have tasted some of the other stuff that I saw being delivered to tables around me... all of it looked wonderful!

The staff was helpful, friendly and quick. Our waiter was Tizer and he was great - took very good care of us, bringing my husband extra bread and extra tzaziki sauce. Well done!

We were thrilled to eat here and would do so again!

Visited June 2013
“Great Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were in a group of 9 with reservations. We were seated upon arrival, although the restaurant was crowded. The staff was friendly and service was quick for the amount of people present. The Mediterranean Shrimp Kabob was excellent, especially the basmati rice. Can't miss eating here.

Visited May 2013