“Friendly, Clean, And Inviting” 5 of 5 stars

TownHouse Inn Havre
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   601 W First St, Havre, MT 59501   |
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Havre
Norris City, Illinois
“Friendly, Clean, And Inviting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

This Place May Not Be The Newest Or Fanciest But It Is Clean And Makes Up For It With Amenities. Cocoa, Popcorn, Lemonade, Candy, Coffee All Day Long. The Soaps In The Room Are Way Cool And the Breakfast Is Great. Nice Lobby, Very Inviting. Super Friendly Staff. I Stayed Here About A Week.

• Stayed July 2013
Scott S, Manager at TownHouse Inn Havre, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Our entire staff would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review and also for staying at our property. We are glad that you enjoyed all the amenities that we have to offer. We, as a team all work very hard to assure that every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay, with your review this tells them they are doing a great job and accomplishing their goal, satisfaction.

Thank you again for staying and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Townhouse Inn of Havre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This is our second time to this hotel. It is well worth what you pay for. They are really friendly. Nice rooms. Nice breakfast in the morning. They have popcorn in afternoons and soup in winter time. My only complain would be the bathrooms are a bit small.

• Stayed July 2013
Scott S, Manager at TownHouse Inn Havre, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor for your July stay in Havre, MT. We look forward to having you back as a guest the next time your are in Havre, MT.
Assistant General Manger
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

When I go back to Havre I will be staying here again for sure! The room was clean, bed comfortable and was great value for the price. I liked that we got a gift card for the gas station as well. Nice hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your Town Pump Travel Package. In addition to that package we do offer a Stay, Play and Win package and a Shop Havre package. You could try one of those out the next time you stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Alma, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed in the guest house for three days over graduation weekend, it was fantastic! We enjoyed it alot. Plenty of room for both sides of the family to visit and stay. The price was also great. Loved the outdoor area and the beautiful baskets of flowers along the fence for the backyard. They had everything we needed for a family get together. Staff was nice at check-in and check out. Children and pets had plenty of yard space to play and be as active as they liked with the safety intact. I am definitely going to do this in the future. Again it was awesome!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Scott S, Manager at TownHouse Inn Havre, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Linda T,
I would like to thank you for choosing the TownHouse Inn of Havre. The Guest House is a very nice space that does work very well for family get togethers. The next time you stay please be sure to try our pool and free hot breakfast. I’m glad the staff was able to accommodate you and your family. We hope to see you for your next family get together. Thank you again for choosing the TownHouse Inn of Havre!
Tiffany O.
Assistant Manager
Great Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at the Townhouse in Havre, MT a total of 5 nights on two separate occasions in May 2013. I had read some conflicting reviews and was a little worried, as I am a pretty harsh critic of customer service and cleanliness. I was very happy with both the quality of the room, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the overall hotel. The pool was closed at some strange times, but this was not a big deal to me....I did see previous reviews which mentioned this so if this is a big selling point for you, you may want to check with staff prior to travel and make sure it is planned to be opened.

Room Tip: some rooms have windows facing an inside walkway. If you prefer an outdoor opening window... be sur...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review regarding your May visits to Havre, MT. At the TownHouse Inn, we LOVE pets!!! I looked into the pool report and discovered we were doing scheduled maintenance. I'm glad this did not disrupt your stay. We look forward having you and your pet stay with us the next time you are in Havre.
Havre, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed in the guest house for the weekend, it was great, we enjoyed it alot. Plenty of room the price was great. They had everything we needed for a family get together. Staff was nice at check-in and check out. and pets were welcome.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Scott S, Manager at TownHouse Inn Havre, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for choosing the TownHouse Inn of Havre. The Guest House is very nice and works very well for family get together. The next time you stay please be sure to try our pool and free hot breakfast. I’m glad the staff was able to accommodate your needs.
Again thanks you for your stay, and please if you need anything in the future please let me know.
Medicine Hat, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed there about 8-10 months ago. The room was horrible. The carpet was bubbled up, the room smelt musty. It was first time staying there was told nothing when checking in. We had our 2 small dogs with us we were not told there was a fenced pet area. (a friend told me 2 days later when we returned home). There supposed to be gas card promotion on but were not given that. Our room rate was raised from what we booked online. I phoned when we returned home and was told that manager would call me back. After 2 days and no response I called and left another message, no response. Today I still have not receive any response even after emailing Head Office. A friend of mine stayed there after and she talked to the manager and he didn't care. Well we go to the US about 8 times a year and we will continue to drive right past the TownHouse and go to the Super 8.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Scott S, General Manager at TownHouse Inn Havre, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for providing your feedback regarding our hotel. I’m certainly disappointed that you stay was not all that it could have been.
I would like to apologize on the behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. I’m sorry about the interaction with the staff and the miss handling of your problems. They should have informed you that in April we were without a manager and had the assistant manager handle your call. Since I’ve become manager I’ve started a program with the staff on handling issues in the future and welcoming guest with pets. We have better trained the front desk on our package deals and handling internet rate differences.
Once again please accept my apologies and I hope your trips to the US are most enjoyable.

Travelers are raving about these Havre hotels

Been to TownHouse Inn Havre? Share your experiences!