“The only place in Havre to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Havre
Great Falls, Montana
“The only place in Havre to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been staying at the Best Western in Havre for my business trips for 6 years now. Becky and her front desk staff are always friendly and professional. The cleaning staff is the best!! Their hotel rooms are ALWAYS spotless and I sleep very well when I stay there! Internet access is a MUST and I've never had problems. They have a printer in the lobby for quick prints while I'm working on the road. They have great coffee and breakfast in the morning and there is wonderful food for supper right across the street. I consider it my home away from home!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Frontier Sk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Very nice place at a reasonable price. The rooms are fine and the breakfast is good. Under $100 for this along with a pool and friendly staff is a great deal. It is a bit of a drive to the main shopping area but that is a very minor thing. As well there are 2 restaurants across the street.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Becky M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Great Northern Inn, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Michael~ I would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Those guests that plan to shop while here in Havre, we provide merchant coupons so make sure to get those from any of our friendly clerks the next time you stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

The manager Becky is fantastic. The crew is great and the rooms and bed cause for a great nights sleep. The breakfast is great as well, I stayed at all the decent places in Havre and this is the best.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you so very much for the kind words! I would like to thank you for your continued patronage with us. If we do not see you before: Happy Holidays!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We were not expecting much from a hotel in a small town but we were pleasantly surprised by how modern the room was. All amenities were satisfactory and we had a pleasant stay. However, their little casino with a glass panel that looked into the pool was a bit weird. There is a great restaurant - Uncle Joe's - across the street that serves fantastic fried chicken.

• Stayed October 2012
Becky M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Great Northern Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
THANK YOU! I love to hear that our little town has a touch of Big Town amenities. I have to agree, the pool area with the windows looking into the lounge was a Parent/Child agenda behind it. The parents would not have to sit in the humidity the whole time while watching the children swim. We hope to have you our way again soon. Happy Holidays!
Great Falls, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I book this stay on very short notice and the hotel was quite full. The staff was quite friendly and very accomodating. When I arrived they gave me the late room open, the bridal suite, for the price of a regular room. My stay was very nice, the room was clean and quiet. I will return on my next Havre trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dexter~ Thank you so much for your response. I am so glad to hear that our staff had taken care of you during your late travels. If we can be of service anytime you are in Havre please feel free to contact me directly at 406-265-4200. We look forward to seeing you again.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stopped here twice - on way destination and on return. Did not use many of the facilities, arriving late both times, so slept, ate breakfast, left. Good sized rooms were clean, nicely decorated, clean bathroom. Wi-fi worked well. Continental breakfast. One room overlooked railway, but did not hear anything.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Becky M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Great Northern Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I would like to thank you for your comments. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and I am most pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. We hope to have you come back and stay when you can enjoy our hotel and area more sometime.
canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

From the reviews, this hotel sounded like the best place to stay in Havre and we were not disappointed. Comfortable beds. Everything was nice and clean. Kids enjoyed the pool. Friendly and accomodating front staff. Excellent breakfast. The back of the hotel faces the railroad but it was not the least bit noisy. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stary at our hotel. We most appreciate you taking the time to place a post on Trip Advisor for us! Please come and see as again soon.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Great Northern Inn? Share your experiences!