“The Loft whips up the most wonderful EVERYTHING!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Delivery
Napa, California
“The Loft whips up the most wonderful EVERYTHING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My favorites are their salads and sandwich combo's. Great, friendly service and fresh fresh food. Always a treat to eat here!

Visited December 2012

Billings, Montana, United States
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My mother and I had lunch here. Very quaint and relaxing. We shared a grilled cheese and each had a cup of soup. I had the french onion soup and would recommend! You get a choice of two cheeses on the sandwich, so we chose feta and brie. Wow, it was so good! Please try if you get a chance!

• Visited December 2012
“Best breakfast in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

One of my top go to places for breakfast and lunch. My favorites are the crepes, crab Benedict, the cherry BBQ sandwich.

Corvallis, Montana
“if only they could deliver on the menu”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was very excited to go here and try this place. The enticement for me was the snow crab eggs Benedict. The sauce was weird and the snow crab was as dry as sawdust no flavor what so ever. The eggs were poached to perfection. For 10.50 I felt I should have had a few potatoes on there. My boyfriend order a pulled beef sandwich he said it was fair but not anything he would come back for. His side was a potato salad. although it was home made it was not what he was expecting it had a lot of vinegar and dill in the dressing. I tried it and didn't like it either and I'm a potato salad fan. Will not be returning. It is to bad because the menu is very enticing. If it would match in deliciousness we would have had a new favorite.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Montana
“Wonderful small town restaurant / coffee shop with a big city feel... <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this restaurant, and can't say enough good things about it! It's my new favorite place in Hamilton. =) As a big-city girl, it reminds me of my favorite places in Seattle; every morning I come in for a few hours to study online, grab a cup of coffee and breakfast, and chat with the owner and staff. The food is wonderful, the coffee great, and the atmosphere is warm, inviting and chic... My favorite part: the table tops are basically smooth blackboards for the kiddos to color on with chalk; my son loves it! I am SO glad I was introduced, and proud to call myself a regular!

• Visited October 2011