There is not much more we can say that has already been said about Paws Up. The beauty and solitude that is offered by the banks of the Blackfoot River can only be enhanced by the accommodations of a five star hotel suite contained in a tent. The food is every bit as good as the reviews have said. All of the activities are well worth the fee. The camp butler was there when you needed anything. The only down side to our stay was out of the control of Paws Up which was the closure of the Blackfoot to fishing due to low flow rates. The guides more than made up for the closure with float trips down the Clark. Just keep in mind that if your plans include walking out your tent to fish the Blackfoot, nature and the Montana Fish and Wildlife may dictate that you sit on the banks of the river without a pole instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Paws Up is Montana's premier luxury ranch resort situated on a sprawling 37,000-acre working cattle ranch in central, western Montana. What differentiates us from other Montana resorts is our commitment to give you the most intimate, unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana, while providing the most luxurious comfort possible. We are a Montana ranch resort offering first-class, personalized service, luxury accommodations (28 private vacation homes and 24 luxury camping tents), wilderness adventures and a myriad of amenities. The Resort at Paws Up is where families and couples make lasting memories. We call it The Last Best Place. You'll just call it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Resort at Paws Up reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Paws Up Hotel Greenough
- Hotel At Paws Up
- At Paws Up Hotel
- The Resort At Paws Up Montana/Greenough