“A good place to stay” 3 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Great Falls
“A good place to stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The front desk people were very help full, the room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, I would stay there again. They give us good directions, to the place we needed to be at. The place was being work on.

Room Tip: if you dont like the room, go back and ask for another one
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
David T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Great Falls

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The hotel exterior looks like it is getting a make over. There was paint scaffold in the parking area, which created an obstacle course. My family had 2 hotel rooms. In one room the clock numbers for minutes didn't work. And in my room the toilet kept over flowing. The customer service was great and came to fix it, but it still kept over running.
The carpet is old and dingy. Our room air conditioner/heater was very old, but the second room had an automatic settings. We had to leave early in morning to catch a flight - so I can't remark on the breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Box Elder, Montana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

When i was checking it seem to go good until I got my bill slid under my door at mid night. look at it and they charge my card for the room to they told me they wasn't going to because we were gonna pay cash. I had a big problem when I was check out with the assistant manger gave me attitude I did not prove them to charge my card!!

Btw the beds were very comfortable and clean

Didn't get to make it to breakfast because I was at the front desk tryin to straighten this out at 3 am

Room Tip: Stay at the holiday inn
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
David T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I am sorry that there was a mis-communication during your stay. When we print out your charges and they are delivered under the door, they show what ever form of payment you gave at check-in as your form of payment until you change it at check out. If you are using a debit card the bank puts a hold on your funds for 7-10 days. We do have a sign at the front desk informing our guest of this. I have spoken to my staff and dealt with it here at the hotel and again I am sorry for the mis-communication on your form of payment. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future.
Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

After calling around my friend was able to negotiate the best rate at this hotel for our recent shopping trip to Great Falls. The location was really good and very close to the mall and restaurants. We didn't have any problems at all with parking with all of our comings and goings. The weather was incredibly hot so the ice water (and cookies) at the entrance was a welcome treat. The staff at check in were kind and welcoming. Breakfast was good and there was a nice looking pool. The room was ok with working air conditioning and nice soft beds - what I prefer - but might be a nightmare for those who prefer a firm mattress. Our first night was quite perfect. BUT the problem was the second night when the bathroom smelled so bad of cigarette smoke we could hardly stand it and my friend had an allergic reaction. We prefer non smoking hotels for a reason! We realized that there were signs posted by the entrance but we didn't sign/inital any type of no smoking policy like we've done at other hotels. We called the front desk clerk and he actually came up to our room but he said he couldn't smell the smoke. This is possible I guess because it was off and on strong. He offered to give us a different room but by this time it was late and we had bags and bags of stuff that we would have had to move. So we just kept the bathroom door closed. After reviewing our bill we found a discount of $20. My friend decided to speak to the manager who was very accomodating and unexpectantly gave us our second night free of charge. Overall decent location, comfortable rooms, and accommodating staff. Will we stay again? Yes!

• Stayed August 2012
Collierville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We needed to check in a bit early and they were very friendly in trying to accommodate us. Rooms were spacious and clean, staff was friendly, breakfast sufficient. Overall a nice stop on our journey - would recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This Fairfield is in an odd location, off a main street but not in a very nice part of town. You are better off in one of the newer hotels closer to the water.
This was not at the Marriott standards of cleanliness at all. Dirty elevators, carpets... etc.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Spent two-nights at Fairfield Inn with family. Staff was very courteous and friendly.

Hotel is less than 10 minutes from the Great Falls airport and located right off a busy street that contains many restaurant options (chain and independent); less than 10 minutes to downtown and only a about five minutes off I-15

Our room contained two-queen beds, flat screen TV, and work desk. Bed was very comfortable making for good nights sleep. Linens and room were clean. Bathroom was decent sized and sufficient counter space available. Though not a concern to me, the AC unit is controlled by a thermostat on the wall, the unit itself is on the wall below the window and did blow on one of the two beds.

Hotel did have a pool and hot tub just off the lobby. Parking was adequate and free. Also, hotel did provide free wi-fi.

In the lobby, coffee was available all day and it was fresh. For the free breakfast, a nice selection - waffles, cereals, oatmeal, fruit, sausage sandwiches, yogurt and juices. There is a Starbucks located across the 10th Avenue from the hotel.

Would stay at this property again next time I'm in Great Falls.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn Great Falls? Share your experiences!