“Staff helpful” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Great Falls

You added Super 8 Great Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Great Falls
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1214 13th Street South, Interstate 15 Ext 278, Great Falls, MT 59405-4609   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
drumheller
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I called around 8pm to notify that I was a late checkin at 1pm and that I was traveling with 2 babies so if they had a playpen/crib that would be great. The male who answered the phone was so rude! He said that I never asked for the crib at the time of the booking. I had forgotten that was why I was calling. I am thinking he was working by himself as he said I have no idea if we have any. I asked politely, well I wont be there for 5 more hours so if you have time could you check as I really did need them. He grumbled and said fine. I said thank you I really appreciate it and the guy hung up on me! I was not impressed at all! The fellow upon arrival on the night shift was very nice and they did find one playpen for me which was nice. But that other fellow I would think would do more harm to any business than good. Also by the way why is there pee sheets on the bed?

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Older property. We were quoted a better price prior to arrival. The gentleman on duty could not or would not give us the better rate. He took our information & said the Manager would follow up. We are still waiting.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GF_Super8_Manager, Manager at Super 8 Great Falls, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us. I am very happy to know that you had great time during your stay. I apologize for the rate discrepancy as there is no reason why we wouldn't honor what we promise. After reviewing your account i couldn't find any notes regarding this issue and that's why we haven't reached out to you, I am sure it was an oversight by our front desk agent. I will get this resolved right away and again i am so sorry you had to wait on something that should have been taken care of at check in.

Thank you again for staying with us and providing us with your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.
Turner Valley, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The rooms even though advertised as non-smoking rooms still stink of smoke. Very uncomfortable accommodations that have not been cleaned properly to be as advertised – smoke free.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am sorry to hear your non smoking room had a smoking smell. Our smoking rooms are only on 3rd floor. I am not sure how this could have happened as we have very strict policy on smoking in a non smoking room. I wish you would have brought this to our front desk and they would have situated you to a different room. It's a possibility that previous guest might have smoked in a non smoking room and our staff didn't notice it, as in a situation like this we would put the room out of order and deep cleaned it before renting it out to other guests. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we would make sure this never happens in the future to any of our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns.

Been to Super 8 Great Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Great Falls

Address: 1214 13th Street South, Interstate 15 Ext 278, Great Falls, MT 59405-4609
Location: United States > Montana > Great Falls
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Great Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Great Falls Hotel Great Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 Great Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.