“Worst hotel I've ever stayed in” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Great Falls

You added Super 8 Great Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 Great Falls
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1214 13th Street South, Interstate 15 Ext 278, Great Falls, MT 59405-4609   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Eastend, Canada
“Worst hotel I've ever stayed in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed here in January of 2013 for one night on our way to Vegas. The place was an absolute dump! Everything was filthy-starting with the lobby and continuing on to our room. I refused to have a shower because of the condition of the tub. The continental breakfast was a total joke-just a lot of packaged stuff like Twinkies, and coffee. The absolute worst. I wish we had complained, but like the polite Canadians that we are, we didn't. I based my reservation on the price and the reviews from this site. I hope that I can stop someone from making the same mistake we did.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GF_Super8_Manager, Manager at Super 8 Great Falls, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hello

I am sorry that you felt your stay last year was not up to par, at the time we were remodeling both our lobby and the breakfast room at the time of your stay, we completed those renovations several months ago. Our SuperStart Breakfast consists of, Waffles, Toast, Oatmeal, Cereal, Cinnamon Rolls, Fruit cups , Juice, Coffee, and Hot Chocolate. We hope you stay with us again so you can see the difference, and where ever your travels take you, if you have any issues please let the front desk know so that we can attempt to remedy the problem. Thank you again for staying with us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Western Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The employee who checked us in was very rude, and completely unhelpful when asked about the directions to a very popular local attraction. The room itself was ok, but even with the heat up all the way the room remained freezing. We ended up bringing in blankets and sleeping bags from the car to add to the bed just to stay warm. The bathroom had mold in the tub/shower, and the paint and even the sheet rock paper was peeling off the walls, pretty nasty. Two of the lights in our room had burnt out bulbs. Many of the tv stations listed in the room as available did not work. The gal who checked us out was very friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GF_Super8_Manager, Manager at Super 8 Great Falls, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had some problems with your stay, in the future please let the desk know about any problems you have, We will do our best to accommodate and assist you. Thank you for you business
Brocket
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Price was good, loxation waa great, free breakfast was adequate. Only thing was they accused me n my family smoking illegal drugs. They handled the situation all wrong. I Have never been treated this way n I stay in hotels at least once a month. I won't be coming back here because of this experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Greetings,

In regards to your review, We received multiple complaints from both other guests and our housekeeping staff about the Oder coming from your room which was non-smoking. We here at the Great Falls Super 8 have a commitment to all of our guests and staff to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our response to these complaints was to ask you if you had been smoking anything in your room, to which your answered in the negative, and then we explained to you if we continued to receive these complaints you would be asked to leave, you chose to check out early instead. I am sorry you felt these actions were inappropriate, but we have very few options in situations such as this, and if you were not doing anything wrong there would have been no reason for any further complaints and no reason for you to leave.

Been to Super 8 Great Falls? Share your experiences!