“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 30 Hotels in Great Falls
Clancy, Montana, United States
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel is superb and easy to get to. We recently had our wedding there in the atrium in front of their huge waterfall. The catering crew was fabulous: anticipating our needs, always there to answer questions, arrange flowers, take care of the speaker systems, etc. I can't say enough about them. The rooms are nice, clean, and pleasant to stay in. The restaurant has good service and good food. Oh, and did I mention their reasonable rates? Also, the wedding cost a fraction of what it would cost elsewhere. We'll be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Bea B,

Wow...Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate that, and I know our Catering Department will love this. Hopefully you will have another special event sometime in the future so we can have the pleasure of working with you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Altoona, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My girlfriend and I flew into Great Falls very late due to flight delays. I made reservations prior to arrival and wanted to give them a heads up of our late arrival. When we got there, the front desk took care of us right away. The airline lost my luggage so the front desk made sure that we had everything we needed to make our stay comfy.
After exploring NW Montana for a few days, we made our way back to Great Falls and stayed in this same hotel. We planned it so we could travel around Great Falls and catch a football game at a local bar. It turns out, the lounge in the hotel is a very happening place during gameday.
We did look around but found ourselves wanting to go back. With the discounted food and the drink vouchers, we ended up having a really good time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear PSUfan158,

I just wanted to take a quick second to thank you for your review that you posted about the Holiday Inn Great Falls. It really is so nice to hear that you thought about going somewhere else but decided to stay here since it's such a happening place! We appreciate that very much and would love to invite you back on your next adventure to Great Falls. We'd be happy to include a couple of extra drink coupons for you.

Holiday Inn Great Falls, MT
Okotoks, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed here one night to catch an early morning flight. Very nice hotel. New, clean and spacious rooms for 3 of us. Great pool with waterslide (watch your head though if you are an adult or double-rider. Wouldn't recommend single rider for children less than 6). There is a small pool for very young kids and the larger pool is very nice. Hot tub too. Great breakfast. Good location for airport access, shopping and other restaurants. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Collette B,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We love to hear things like this! Hopefully we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again.

Holiday Inn Great Falls
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

At check-out they ask if they were 10 out of 10 - and they were not... BUT... after writing a honest review, front desk - excellent, housekeeping did not come until 4pm (too late for me) lounge - no one asked me if I wanted a drink - pool area - no towels (after asking before I went down for a hot tub) - breakfast - best ever - restaurant - great food - affordable price.... my comments were read and action was taken immediately .... so for Professionalism they get a 10 out of 10 from me... they read the comment card and wrote me immediately... so I highly Recommend this Hotel because the do appreciate their Customers comments - how many hotels have you stayed at filled in the comment card and never heard a peep.

Room Tip: I would choose the breakfast special with room rate.... a very good breakfast... hot, fast and frien...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear WendyG,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate that. It's great to hear that although there were some challenges with your stay, we were able to follow up with you in a timely manner and get those things resolved. We certainly look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future!

HIGF
Southfield, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Typical holiday inn property, nice lobby, clean and cool looking pool area. However, during my stay I repeatedly called to the desk asking for someone to place defense against all the kids running in all floors. Finally I had to open my door and do it myself....I was really embarrassed!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Bradley187,

Thank you so much for taking a quick second to comment about your stay. I apologize for the noise. We have taken the necessary steps with our staff to avoid this in the future. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future!

Elizabeth Tracy
AGM- HIGF
Wolf Creek, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

A 25 degrees below zero night outside and the room was comfortably warm. Comfy beds, clean sheets, and a friendly staff. $99 for 1 night with our little dog which is a little pricey for Great Falls but in line with most of their other national locations. We'll be back.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Shelly S,

Thank you so much for the review. I'm SO glad that you were warm and cozy in your room, especially with the Antarctic temperatures! We hope to see you again.

Elizabeth Tracy
Assistant General Manager
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was really nice to stay in. Rooms were nice and spacious, staff were helpful & friendly. Worth the money. Only issue was with the pillows. They were too soft for what I like and I'm used to firmer ones. I had thought of bringing one of my pillows from home. Decided not to as it was just another thing to take up room in the vehicle, especially after all the bags of shopping that we brought back from Great Falls & Helena. Had a slight issue with the bidet in the bathroom running the 3 1/2 days I was there. It wasn't overly annoying, but I should have mentioned it shortly after I arrived instead of when I checked out so it wouldn't waste the water.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Brenda F,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself here. I understand the pillow dilemma. I have to have just the right pillow also! We do have soft and firm pillows on the bed, but if you ever need a different type, please let us know at the front desk, and we can get one to you. Have a great day!

Been to Holiday Inn Great Falls? Share your experiences!