We chose this hotel because the hi express was full, we were pleasantly surprised.....the rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The cleanliness was pretty good for an older hotel....behind the dresser had some garbage and dust bunnies, but unless you were looking back there you wouldn't know! ;) everywhere else was very clean...a ended up eating at restaurant for two nights....my husband and I shared the combo meal, one appetizer of our choice and two huge entrees all for $20, plus kids had adult sized meals free!, plus we had been given coupons upon check in for 20% off, so our family of four had an amazing tasting meal, that we couldn't even finish for $16.....all staff were wonderful, they even have a little cappuccino bar! Our group of twelve thoroughly enjoyed their stay....this is a great place to stay with kids....the pool and waterside was fun and had a lot of room to sit and visit around tables, there was even a bouncy house! The water feature with the black bears in the lobby made for a wonderful backdrop for our family photo! Overall, we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Hotel
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Great Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel Great Falls. In the heart of Great Falls, the Holiday Inn Hotel offers the best in Montana accommodations. While staying in this 168 room Lewis and Clark themed hotel, enjoy our free high speed 15 Mbps wireless Internet, a 7 story atrium with a 3 story hand-painted picturesque waterfall, larger than average sleeping rooms, and an indoor heated pool and hot tub. The Holiday Village Shopping Mall, easy access to the Missouri River and Rivers Edge Trail are some of Great Falls finest attractions within walking distance.This Great Falls hotel is conveniently located minutes from the Charles M. Russell Museum, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Great Falls International Airport, great shopping and fine dining. The onsite Portage Grill and Holiday Inn Lounge and Casino offer fine dining, a relaxing atmosphere, and Montana Style Gaming. Great Falls is your gateway to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park and conveniently located two hours from the Canadian Border. Area Military Facilities include Malmstrom Air Force Base and Montana Air National Guard.Area Medical Centers include Benefis Hospital and Sletten Cancer Institute. Area businesses include D.A. Davidson, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, and Northwestern Energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.