My coworker and I stayed here in August of 2012. I was in a room on the top floor, she was in a room on the bottom floor, near the bar/casino (red flag #1). My room was great, no complaints... hers needed several things done at check-in (no towels, hair on bathroom floor, various other missing items). I slept like a baby, she was woken up by loud bar patrons, kids screaming down the hallway from the water park pool, and the exit door being right next to her front door. A few things we both agreed on though: the staff were all very friendly; the bar had great food and great happy hour prices; breakfast was delicious and plates were plenty big enough to split; the elevators are painstakingly slow; and the place could use about a 50% increase in available towels (they were always out and you were lucky to get one of each size at a time). All in all, a good stay - we were there for a work week - but a few bumps in the road, for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Hotel
- Great Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel Great Falls. In the heart of Great Falls, the Holiday Inn Hotel offers the best in Montana accommodations. While staying in this 168 room Lewis and Clark themed hotel, enjoy our free high speed 15 Mbps wireless Internet, a 7 story atrium with a 3 story hand-painted picturesque waterfall, larger than average sleeping rooms, and an indoor heated pool and hot tub. The Holiday Village Shopping Mall, easy access to the Missouri River and Rivers Edge Trail are some of Great Falls finest attractions within walking distance.This Great Falls hotel is conveniently located minutes from the Charles M. Russell Museum, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Great Falls International Airport, great shopping and fine dining. The onsite Portage Grill and Holiday Inn Lounge and Casino offer fine dining, a relaxing atmosphere, and Montana Style Gaming. Great Falls is your gateway to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park and conveniently located two hours from the Canadian Border. Area Military Facilities include Malmstrom Air Force Base and Montana Air National Guard.Area Medical Centers include Benefis Hospital and Sletten Cancer Institute. Area businesses include D.A. Davidson, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, and Northwestern Energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.