“Great meal & friendly server” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 156 Restaurants in Great Falls
Cuisines: American, Dessert, Pizza & Pasta
Description: Established in 2007. Boston's Great Falls is locally owned and operated. The two owners have grown up in Great Falls and still live here. We believe in the Boston's franchise as we feel strongly about great customer service, outstanding food quality, fun environment, cleanliness and overall great staff to optimize the customer experience. Finding the time to enjoy life is hard, and we're here to make sure that you make the most of it. And we know it's hard to please everybody, so that's why we thought of everything. We go out of our way to satisfy, and that's what we mean when we say we've gotcha covered. If you're looking for a reason not to cook, need a place to watch the game with friends, or spending time with family, we've made sure there's something for everybody. Whether you're cheering on your favorite team in our sports bar, catching up in our dining room, or just chilling out on our patio, we hope to always provide an outstanding experience each and every time you visit.
Great Falls, Montana
“Great meal & friendly server”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Was a splurge night for me after traveling so I got an appetizer and meal.

Wasn't busy and food and service were great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have eatne here several times and tried various foods which were all good. The service was fair and the price of the food wasn't bad but the bar prices were very high.

Visited December 2012
Great Falls, Montana
“Terrible service, be aware celiacs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The service here is terrible and it is dangerous for celiacs....they served me a gluten pizza which they told me was gluten free. I knew by looking at it that it was not gluten free. When I pointed this out the server argued with me so I asked to speak to the manager. The manager came who was about 17 y.o. She said I was right but that the kitchen was closed and that I couldnt order another one. The server then said it was my own fault as I had ordered after the kitchen closed. After I looked at my phone I realized I had ordered 15 mins before the kitchen apparently closed. It was just ridiculous. No apology. The manager offered to not charge me for the pizza!!! As I couldnt eat it anyway I told her thanks but no thanks.
I will never ever return here and urge celiacs to be very careful here.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
MT
“Good place for late lunch or dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I like Boston's. They have good food and the service is fine. One thing I find odd for a chain is that the same dish isn't always the same from one visit to the next. For example, two favorites are the Bacon Wrapped Steak Skewers and Chicken Milano, but the sauce they come with/are in seems to be slightly different every time (the kind of sauce, how thick it is, etc.). That being said, it's still good every time! They also make tasty margaritas.

Visited November 2012
Great Falls, Montana
“Chain restaurant with something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I truly have never eaten here and had bad service or food. The menu is varied enough that its a great choice if you have a picky eater with you.

I'd give them 5 stars, but being a chain there just isn't enough "exceptional" about them to earn it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere