“Ultimate hell hole.” 1 of 5 stars

1300 Central Avenue, Great Falls, MT 59401   |
Ranked #26 of 29 hotels in Great Falls
“Ultimate hell hole.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I chose to stay at the "royal motel" becuase it was $20 cheaper than the other motels in the area. Well, I know why. From what I can guess this motel is mainly used by drug addicts and Teenagers who want to get drunk and party. I'm a younger looking white man and when I went to check in at around 10pm the motel owner would only give me papers to sign through a little slot in the glass door, and kept reiterating to "not have anyone else in the room. No drinking"

The room, room 119 is horrible. The door barely locks, and blinds are all broken, the mattress has springs popping out of it and it's all pretty dirty. I stripped the bed and used my own bed sheets. The bathroom is pieces back together and falling apart, there is even mold on the window. If I hasn't signed the "no refunds" agreement, and wasn't totally exhausted I would have probably fought for my money ($50 for one person) back.

To add insult to injury, I felt very unsafe leaving my car in the parkinglot because of what I would assume the other guests are up to in their room. Maybe I'm quick to judge, but this place makes me uneasy.

The owner did seem like a nice man, and the office is well kept, but this motel has been run down and destroyed by people that don't care.

Unless you ate desperate, or are looking to trash a room that already trashed. Don't stay here. Or, come see for yourself, I'm sure the owner would let you take a look before you give him your money.

• Stayed September 2012

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Royal Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Motel

Address: 1300 Central Avenue, Great Falls, MT 59401
Location: United States > Montana > Great Falls
Free Parking
Ranked #26 of 29 hotels in Great Falls
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Royal Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Royal Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.