“Slow service but good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Montana
“Slow service but good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stopped in for a beer and burger and while the food was delicious the service was very slow. I was not made aware that when u order food in the bar area you dont get waited on but you have to go to coffee area and place order. Waitress brought menu and then completely ignored me. I finally asked another employee and he informed me about procedure. The burger was very good and I would surely go back for another. If you go just be aware of ordering procedure. The service could be better though.

Great Falls, Montana
“Fun Atmosphere, but actually a Slow Basset”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We love coming to Faster Basset. It has a great atmosphere that is lacking in many places in Great Falls (nice decor, fireplace, variety of seating) and our 1 year old daughter can run around without getting into too many things as well. The coffee has been delicious and I love getting lattes there. The downside is that the time between ordering and receiving your food is extremely slow compared to other coffee shops I have been to. I would recommend this for a nice morning cup of coffee, just make sure you are not in a rush.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Burgers very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We came here in the evening mainly to enjoy the brewery but wanted to eat some food as well. My fiancé got the A burger which was very tasty and very filling. I got the chicken cubana which I wasn't a big fan of.

The only thing that I didn't agree with is the fact that when you place your food order at the counter and pay they give you a tip option right away even before you get your food. Considering we have to go up to place our order and all they have to do is punch it in I don't understand why we would tip for that. You are expected to pay a tip before you actually get the service? I'd rather leave a tip at the table afterwards because that's when I'll get more of an idea of the service (how long the food took, were they friendly and accommodating when they brought the food out etc).

“Not a fan. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I know everyone seems to love this place. I will admit that the atmosphere is really nice and comfortable. But the numerous times we've been there the coffees were just ok. The Crepes however were not good at all. And were difficult to eat. We don't go here anymore.

Fountain Valley, California
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was in Great Falls for a week and didn't learn about this place until my last day. They have a great selection of crepes, although I couldn't find their full menu on-line anyplace. They have a couple of vegetarian crêpe selections and about 8 or 10 with meats. The restaurant/coffee shop is in the same space as a bar that has live music and a great looking selection of in-house brewed beers (including two IPA's). I wish that I knew of this place earlier as I would have liked to have gone in at night to enjoy a beer and live music.

The atmosphere is casual and inviting. They have a fireplace and the seating is comfortable.

My only complaint is that my crêpe could have been hotter - but the taste was great, and unexpected in a small, isolated community.

• Visited November 2013