“Decdent food after a long day” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated business serving fresh ingredients using local Montana ingredients as much as possible. Made to order Breakfasts are served from 7AM- 11AMish. Lunch/Dinner options are available from 11AM- 10PM. Yellowstone Grill is open 6 days a week. We are closed on Mondays.
Saratoga, CA
“Decdent food after a long day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We stayed at the Best Western which made this very handy. We had 2 meals there -dinner and Breakfast and enjoyed both of them. The main room is a little dark and the buffet is set up in a side room making a dance between chairs and table a necessity. The decor id a bit dated, and Would like to have seen a brighter environment- but the food is decent, if not a tad salty.

The best part was not having to get in my car and look for another restaurant.

If you stay at the best western - this only makes sense -otherwise you might want to poke around looking for additional opportunities to sample local fare.

Visited July 2014

Missoula, Montana
“Birthday celebration”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Our family enjoyed a meal here instead of cooking in the campground as it was a birthday celebration. I am surprised to read negative reviews. We walked in with 11 people, were seated immediately, were served within a reasonable time, and enjoyed our food. We especially appreciated the variety on the menu as we had so many different food requirements. The staff was great. We liked the atmosphere. We would eat there again.

Visited August 2014
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Went here based on a recommendation from a local. A little pricey. I got the red snapper, which was better after I put some lemon juice on it, but I never tasted the sauce that was supposed to be on it, and honestly I didn't even think I saw it. The rice pilaf was good as was the carrots. Salad was OK, not much to it. My mom got the grilled shrimp and it was outstanding! I would recommend that. Service was pretty good, although she sort of disappears on us at the end.

UK
“Ok food and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Service was a bit inconsistent, the staff were all sitting around chatting when i got there, but my server was friendly. I had the queen size prime rib, which was tasty, however the jacket potato was not cooked all the way through. I did enjoy the food, the bar area was empty

Visited August 2014
“Terrible service, mixed review of food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Four adults ate at the Yellowstone Mine on a Saturday evening. We were seated immediately. It took forever for our waitress to arrive. It was an even longer wait for the food. Other tables around us received bread. Not us. When we asked, the waitress appeared put upon by our request. One of us was supposed to get a salad. It never arrived. The fish had bones in it and the asparagus was terrible. The rest of the food was passable. We never went back.

Visited July 2014