“A guided walk on The Wild Side, LLC, Gardiner Montana USA” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 16 things to do in Gardiner
Sandy Beach, Australia
“A guided walk on The Wild Side, LLC, Gardiner Montana USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

It is difficult for me to describe my guided walk with The Wild Side as anything other than truly extraordinary and awe-inspiring. My guide Linda was a 'dream-guide' - extremely knowledgeable and informative, in touch with other guides concerning other sightings in the area, highly organised, very willing to respond to what I wanted to achieve with my one-and-only visit to Yellowstone National Park, extremely passionate about the park and its inhabitants, and a lovely person to boot. The spotting scopes she brought along for me to use were of the highest quality, and her collection of snacks were delicious and exactly what was needed. Before my visit, I had read the the Wild Side checklist regarding what to wear. I would urge anyone visiting the magnificent park to follow that checklist - from my perspective (I live in a sub-tropical climate on the beach), it was bitterly cold, and I had not dressed in layers. My own shortcomings aside, I have dreamt all my life of seeing wolves in the wild, and that is exactly what we saw, along with other animals I had not anticipated seeing. For me,The Wild Side, LLC, offered me, a retired Aussie, an opportunity of a life-time, and because of Linda, I have fulfilled one of my life-long goals. I recommend The Wild Side, Gardiner, Montana, in huge quantities and without any hesitation whatsoever.

Visited August 2013