“Had a great time - would do it again!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 13 Attractions in Gardiner
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Adventure Company is a full service whitewater rafting, scenic floating, guided Yellowstone hiking and horseback riding company. Make memories on the Yellowstone River with PAC! We love what we do and we know you will too! PAC has two offices to better serve you, Chico Hot Springs Resort Office and Gardiner, Montana Office at the North Entrance of Yellowstone Park (just 10 minutes from Mammoth Hot Springs). Please visit our website or call us with questions or to reserve your next Adventure.
Jamul, California
3 attraction reviews
“Had a great time - would do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our group included my stepson with special needs, my 75YO mom and my wife who is allergic to dairy - and we were all served exceptionally well by PAC. Our guide, Matt, put our entire group at ease and ensured that we had a wonderful time. The all day trip had a few fun rides through the rapids as well as some calmer floating areas. A true don't-miss when you go to Yellowstone!

Delray Beach, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“Wow - what a ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I spent a full day white water rafting with guide, Matt. What an exciting and fun adventure! In fact, at the end of the day, my husband said, "You know, I'm really glad that we did that!" Keeping in mind that prior to our experience, he was reluctant to go, that statement should say everything about what a first-class, safe, and fun operation that this company runs!
Book the full-day of white water rafting - it is so worth it.

New York City, New York
“Exhilarating, but safe rafting experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

A large group of us used Paradise Adventure Company for a rafting experience, and we all loved it. Sarah (one of the owners), Justin and Abram (our guides) were super. They kept safety (and the varying levels of experience in our group) in mind, while still giving us an exhilarating ride on the river. We would definitely recommend it for anyone (experienced or inexperienced alike).

Visited July 2014
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Went with all my siblings and had Jack guide us down the river. We had a blast! Sun was shining and river was perfectly cold.

Visited July 2014
Pound Ridge, New York
42 attraction reviews
“A really fun day, thanks Valerie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I ended up being the only ones signed up for the AM white water rafting trip the morning we went (which was awesome). Valerie was our guide. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. A few other guides joined us for fun, and they were all nice as well. The trip was a lot of fun and the scenery was beautiful. The guides told us stories and pointed out animals and the natural features as we rafted up the river. We felt that they took their time to fit us with proper sized wetsuits and helmets and explained what we needed for our safety. The only negative thing I have to say is that the van which took us back to our car smelled funky from being wet, but the drivers were nice and it was a short ride, so still totally worth it! We had a great trip and recommend this activity to anyone!

Visited June 2014

Been to Paradise Adventure Company? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Paradise Adventure Company, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.