“Montana Whitewater team made sure I enjoyed the day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Gardiner
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Raft the Yellowstone River at the North Entrance to Yellowstone Park. We offer half day and full day whitewater trips and half day scenic trips. Fun splashy waves and gorgeous scenery. Water not your thing? Come try our Paradise Valley Zipline Tour! Four zips ranging from 400 - 900 feet long will have you grinning from ear to ear. Want the best of both? Book our Zip & Dip and save! Come Horse around with a Paradise Horseback ride! Ages 5+. Check out our cool shop in Gardiner - on the banks of the river.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Montana Whitewater team made sure I enjoyed the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

I never wanted to go whitewater rafting but my family dragged me out there. It seemed cold outside and even looked like it might rain. When I got to Montana Whitewater, I really DID NOT want to go whitewatering. The people at the desk were very patient with me and even though they usually charge full price for cancellations, they told me I did not have to go if I didn't want to. But my grandchildren were begging me to go with the family. So I went. The guides made it sound so easy and fun. I really appreciated all the warm clothing they gave me before the trip! Our guide was great - he was older, very experienced and extremely safety conscious. I felt very safe and had more fun than I ever would have imagined. I'm glad I went with Montana Whitewater and really happy with the beautiful photo of our whole family whitewatering together

Bozeman
“Montana Whitewater raft company offers scenic splendor, exitement and hometown friendliness for the whole family!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

My sons, ages 7 and 9, and I went on a whitewater raft trip down the beautiful Yellowstone river with Montana Whitewater. It was amazing. The staff was professional, friendly and really fun. My kids had a blast!! I highly recommend this company, whether you find yourself in Gardiner, near the Yellowstone river, or in Gallatin Canyon, near the Gallatin river. A must for anyone travelling in southwest Montana, whitewater rafting is a great family activity and Montana Whitewater is the company that will make your vacation memorable!!