We took our son and daughter-in-law along with our two dogs to Rainbow Ranch Lodge for a night to sample their wonderful food from the dining room and enjoy a night out together. The lodge is beautifully done and the staff was wonderful from beginning to end...friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our room was very comfortable with a fireplace ready for the light and the rest of the room nicely decorated and well set up so our dog could enjoy the evening also. We took the dogs for a walk up the hill behind the inn for some play and exercise. Cookies and wine were in the room for us to enjoy and two bowls were provided for each dog. Cocktails at the bar were wonderful with the bartender recommending one of their specialties...an old fashion with house made grapefruit bitters....it was fantastic! The dining room was the real reason for our visit and we were not disappointed. The gnocchi in the mushroom veloute and black truffle was to die for as was a special offered that evening....pheasant. It was a truly terrific experience and since we live in Montana, we will be back again soon to see Rainbow Ranch Lodge in a different season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway