This is a beautiful ranch in a remote setting away from mobile signal, tv and all modern distractions. We spent the week riding well behaved responsive horses through breathtaking mountain scenery with knowledgeable wranglers who kept us safe and very entertained.Three delicious hearty meals served all together with other guests added to our enjoyment and individual needs were well catered for. Kim and Kelsey who own the ranch make everyone really welcome. We went on an evening ride to a barbecue , and did a square dance in the hay barn which was great fun. The cabins are cosy with traditional quilt bed covers and wood burning stoves. I would recommend this place to couples friends or families ( the baby sitting facilities are excellent for young kids!) you don't need to be a rider to enjoy this As full instruction is given and non riders were loping along happily by the end of the week. Go and enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lifelong memories and familial bonds are just two of the amazing “side-effects” to an All-Inclusive Dude Ranch vacation. While the deep rest and relaxation rejuvenate you, the awesome scenery will feed your soul. The many activities and sports that you can enjoy will provide you with experiences and memories that last a lifetime! Finally, and most long-lasting, are the strengthened ties that your family will experience. Adjacent to Yellowstone Park and surrounded by millions of acres of National Forest and the Taylor-Hilgard wilderness area, our family-oriented vacations feature riding for all ages and all levels of horsemanship, blue-ribbon fly-fishing, incredible scenery and traditional hand-crafted log cabins and furnishings – all served with the West’s best hospitality! You may also enjoy hiking the area, viewing wildlife and wildflowers in abundance and you can even bring a bike to explore some awesome mountain trails! In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in many other traditional activities such as campfire, hayrides, square dance and more! In addition to all of these benefits, our on-site fly-fishing guide, the children’s programs, meals, and much more are all included in your stay! These all combine to create a unique and ideal location for your vacation. Owned and operated by the Kelsey family for over 60 years, the Nine Quarter Circle is “magical”. Come and experience the place “where time stands still”. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nine Quarter Circle Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 9 Quarter Circle Ranch
- Nine Quarter Circle Hotel
- Nine Quarter Circle Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway