Great service, great atmosphere, the dining room food service was excellent for diner and breakfast. We snowmobiled bucks ridge which was a great trail ride with immediate gratification from the vistas. 1/2 day trail ride was plenty. Skiied a Big Sky 15 mile ride. Beautiful day. Boyne Season pass holder from Sugarloaf Maine got us a $42.00 Day pass. Better to drive and ski and apres ski here, while others drove here apres ski for the great food. Pub food menu was two for 1 on Wednesdays! We got a riverside cabin two bedrooms, with fireplace and kitchenette. Short walk to and from dinner. Watched others do the sleigh rides on a beautiful full moon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway