“Pubic hair and bed bugs!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rails Inn Motel

Rails Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Forsyth
Rails Inn Motel
You added Rails Inn Motel to your Saves list
290 Front Street, Forsyth, MT 59327   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Forsyth
“Pubic hair and bed bugs!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

First room they put us in had pubic hair all over the sheets. Next one had a tiny bedbug right on the sheets. Didnt want to keep looking for more. Didnt bother staying. And they charge almost $90!! Ripoff!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
san diego, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

You've got to love small town America. I needed some car repairs on a Saturday and the woman at the front desk called about 5 people until we got one fellow at home to come down to his shop and help. He didn't even charge me.

Hotel is great. Good breakfast. Everything is clean and well cared for.

Great river to swim in.

• Stayed July 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

Not sure when I'll be back because of the miles it is from my home. Generally I can make it to Beach, ND or Miles City MT before I'm ready to shut down.

Today had me in Forsyth, in eight years of driving I had never stayed in this town before. I had gotten off the freeway once just to see what was here. So I had my mind on the Rails Inn tonight even though I couldn't remember the name.

I did see one cheaper motel but without large vehicle parking, Rail's has what looks like a whole block for truck parking. Lot fills up, not sure how close to full the rooms were, might want to call ahead. Our corp pricing made the Rail's in my price range.

Pleasant/helpful person at the desk when I checked in. Room filled the basics ... quiet, clean and hot water.

But big downside (for me) was the attached cafe is closed due to 'no help' (that's what the sign says). So I had to do a rare drive to food. DQ had closed as I came into town, but there is a 24 cafe across from the BNSF railroad office. Building was old but food was good.

I told the desk clerk that they must cater to old people. The alarm clock had numbers that were 4-5 inches high (I could actually read them in the dark)

Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Been to Rails Inn Motel? Share your experiences!