“Thee GEM” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Scenic view
Laguna Beach, California
“Thee GEM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

To anybody living or visiting Montana within a hundred or so miles from this place you Should, you Have, you Need to try them out. They are called Montana Hanna's Stillwater Saloon and Trout Hole Restaurant.

We take "back" roads from Red Lodge - the drive is scenic over the rolling Hills with a view of massive mountains.

For special occasion our preference is their Restaurant. We frequent the "Saloon" with a real massive rock fireplace that crackles and sparkles.

I go there the "feel" and for ribs - mouthwatering, delicious - you don't even need to chew - they just melt. Other favorites: chicken sandwich, fries. I believe everything is great, but I am hooked on those ribs (Tim, the owner, said that he slow-cooks them for long hours).

Can't wait to get back there again. Hmm... I wonder if they can overnight my ribs to California?

100% Recommend