“Best food and very reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
“Best food and very reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had bbq spareribs and chicken. So tender and great sauce. Salad was very good and the sour cream rhubarb pie is to die for.
We were there July 5 and they were very busy and service was still excellant

Visited July 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Whistle Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Good, local place to grab breakfast, lunch or dinner. I would recommend the salmon or crab omelets for breakfast. We at here for other meals as well and they were good.

Visited June 2013
Denmark
“A random stop for breakfast made a great surprise...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Starving for breakfast, this was more or less the first place we passed after leaving East Glacier on the way to Two Medicine Lake. As I was very hungry, I ordered a Spanish omelette and the huckleberry french toast! From the look of the place I expected a quite average breakfast but I couldn't have been more wrong! The omelette was literally the best I ever remembered having. The huckleberry french toast as a "dessert" was lovely too, but I was too full to eat it all... The staff was very nice and friendly and I was offered refill of my coffee more than once... Just one of those places you only think you see in American movies...

Visited July 2013
West Glacier, Montana
“Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had the ribs. They were really fatty. The bake potato is like any, nothing special. Not that good, and the environment is very plain.

Visited June 2013
Allen, Texas
“Huckleberry Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you are hungry stop at the Whistle Stop Restaurant, but save room for a slice of extremely delicious homemade Huckleberry pie.

Visited June 2012