“The only place to stay!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GuestHouse International Inn & Suites
580 Sinclair Street, Dillon, MT 59725   |
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Dillon
Salt Lake City, Utah
“The only place to stay!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I have traveled to the area several times and always stay at the Guesthouse Inn. Its clean, comfortable and has the amenities we require. But most of all we stay because of the staff. Awesome!! Each and every time we make a request, the answer is always "No Problem" The staff make the Hotel one of our favorite places to stay. A big thank you to Jodi, Ben and the rest of the staff. You always go the second mile to make our stay great and we appreciate it. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Steve & Lil

Room Tip: We love room 103,
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Therese R, Manager at GuestHouse International Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2013

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 406-683-3636.

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbia Falls, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Quick access off of the interstate. Exterior of hotel and parking area; inviting and clean. I showed up close to 10 p.m. without reservations and needed a room for my five member family. The fellow at the check out (Dan I think) was very pleasant and booked us in a large suite on the second floor. The room had two queen beds and a hide-a-bed. Within minutes we were packing our luggage up the stairs to our room. Wide stairs, no elevator. The room was very spacious and had a nice little kitchenette type set up with a small bar sink, microwave and larger than typical hotel refrigerator; plenty of counter space too. The first impression of the room was clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom was spacious and clean; the shower head could have used a bit of de-liming for better water flow. I slept fairly well that night, even though the mattress closest to the window seemed a bit too soft, maybe worn out; my wife commented on that too. The room was quiet. Climate control worked well. Breakfast was included. On a scale of 1-10 for provided hotel breakfasts, I'd give this a 5.5. The same fellow who checked me in last night also checked me out; again, very pleasant.

Room Tip: If you use the refrigerator, be sure to check the temperature dial when you load your stuff in. I p...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Found this on Trip Advisor. Very nice room with comfy king bed. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. The breakfast is included. It is good for a "free" breakfast" better than most (not eggs to order or anything but good). The exercise room has two treadmills, an elliptical , and an exercise bike. It is just off the freeway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights this week and I would certainly stay there again. Easy access to the hotel from the highway. The rooms had been recently renovated, which is always nice. The staff were friendly. The bathroom and room were clean and had a refrigerator and microwave. The water pressure in the shower was GREAT, but the shower head was very low- I'm 5'9" and had to crouch to get my head under it. The free breakfast was fairly standard - heated per-made type items (biscuits, gravy, sausage, toast, cereals)

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

croatia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Although Dillon is overpriced, if you are staying in the area this appears to be the best choice for a hotel. Competitive rates, good (normal) breakfast, and larger than normal room. The staff was very helpful, supplying information, maps, and recommendations.
Would recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

bed was very comfortable, rooms and facility clean, however breakfast was not much,
the rates were very high priced for the area...
all staff was friendly except for the manager Teresa, she was rude and not helpful at all...
if the rates were lower we would stay again....

Room Tip: don't count on a great breakfast...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Therese R, Manager at GuestHouse International Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 30, 2013

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed here on our drive back from Phoenix to Calgary. The hotel has recently been remodeled and it is really nice. The rooms have plenty of storage space, if you plan a longer stay; a full size fridge and microwave. The bed was very comfortable, as were the pillows. Teresa, the manager, was great - very welcoming and friendly. Offered suggestions of places to eat & showed us the room before we made the decision to stay. She charged us less, even tho we had a small dog with us. Tried out the hot tub - which wasn't really hot, but sure relaxing. Breakfast the next morning had a couple of hot items, which was appreciated. (don't like just muffins and toast at breakfast) All in all, it was a great stay and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to GuestHouse International Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!