“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cut Bank
Branson West, Missouri
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Very clean & well managed motel. Hotel staff very friendly and informative especially Jim and Tammy. Gave us a lot of good information about Glacier National Park. Would definitely stay there again if ever in the area.
Carolyn W

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I debated about reviewing this as average or poor...it was in between. It was clean enough, which is important to me. But I did NOT like being partially underground, and the decor was extremely dated including bedspreads that appear to be decades old (although clean) and just a tiny room, tiny bathroom, and an issue with the bathroom fixture in the tub (hole). There also is not nearly enough room for everyone to eat breakfast and there is nowhere to eat in the room if you have more than 1 person. The night person was nice, when I checked in she let me take her parking spot in front of the hotel since I had things strapped on the car, for safety...she moved her car. I felt bad for the morning man who was trying to check people out as well as monitor an extremely busy breakfast room. Also, this room was extremely overpriced...$92 was about $40 too much.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Cut Bank hotels

Cabool, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We spent 1 night on July 5th 2012, and although I had specifically asked for a top floor room when making reservation with Wyndham Rewards, we found ourselves below ground, and the Clerk says that he cannot change rooms after they are assigned. The room was clean, but very small with no nightstand or light on my side of the bed. Bed and pillows were pretty comfortable, and we got a good nights sleep. Breakfast was typical with cereal, oatmeal, toast, and the best apple pastries I ever tasted.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kalispell, MT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I've never written a bad review of a Super 8 until now, and I stay in them often, mostly through-out Montana for my work! And I wouldn't be complaining now if the price matched the motel, but this one doesn't! When we called to reserve a room the first thing we asked is if they had a commercial rate... apparently they do not because it was the most expensive Super 8 I've ever stayed at in Montana including in the "resort" towns that usually give a working' guy a break! The second thing we asked was if the pool was open (since we didn't know if it was an inside pool or outside pool and April in Montana can be chilly! The person on the phone said "yes, and we have breakfast as well!" He said nothing about the jacuzzi and sauna not being available or non-existant. We arrived, checked in and looked around to find a nice pool area, but no one swimming during prime time for swimming and we thought that was odd since they only had a few rooms left when we called! We went to dinner, came back, got our suits on and headed to the pool only to find it too cold to swim in comfortably, compared to all of the other pools we've been in at Super 8 Motels anyway! So looking around for the hot tub, we discovered a spot in the corner where a hot tub may have been at one time, but was now sealed off with a piece of exercise equipment on top of it! So when we go in search of a sauna, we find that doesn't exist either! When I ask the guy behind the counter what's up with the false advertising, he replies "It's not our fault, they won't give us a permit for the jacuzzi!" I asked why they were charging premium rates if all of that is not availalbe as the ads state! He said I could talk with the manager in the morning! And when I asked why the pool is so cold, he stated that it's 83 degrees coming out of the jets! Well, the jets must be in some other town because the pool is more like 65-70 in reality, IF THAT! This is one of the only motels in the area and it was busy on a Monday night with a parking lot full of contractors. We debated bringing out tent for the night, but swimming was the deciding factor to drop $100 for a room! Needless to say, we will never stay here again unless they kick some of my money back in the morning! So now we're sitting in our room trying to see the very small flat screen TV that they obviously installed JUST so they could say they have flat screen TV's!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Overall: I may try one of the motels in town next time.

The service is okay and mostly seem disinterested in you once you check in.

The room made me feel like I was in an old folks home or hospital or something. The train noise is audible, but not bad unless you are a light sleeper.

The decor is typical 60s or 70s so it comes with big mirrors and tiny bathrooms. My room had one bed and a lazy boy, which is probably what made it feel like a hospital room.

There is a pool, so that is good. The exercise equipment is old and under used and awkwardly placed.

I will skip it next time, it's not worth the money.

• Stayed February 2012
Salida, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

This was one of the better hotels in which i've stayed in a while. It's a Super 8, nothing fancy, but it was clean and comfortable. It appeared to have been recently remodeled, and it was a better job than many other hotels. Staff obviously kept the place clean. The bed was more comfortable (for me, at least) than most other hotels. The breakfast wasn't anything special, but it did have lots of bananas and apples. The room had a flat-screen TV. There was a problem with the heater in my room, and they took care of it promptly and moved me to another room, with the clerk even helping me with my things. I saw many of the oilfield roughnecks, but I didn't hear them in the halls or their diesel trucks outside. No, Cut Bank, MT is no Manhattan - not the fault of the hotel. There's a supermarket about one hundred yards across the parking lot if you want different food.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Kamiah, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Stayed here for a week recently on business. Rooms appear to have been recently remodeled. My single King room had a very nice recliner. Flat panel TVs. Internet service is good - strong signals and good connectivity. No elevator. First floor rooms are 1/2 flight down, 2nd floor 1/2 flight up, 3rd floor 1 1/2 flights up.
Rooms were quiet, comfortable and clean. Although the bathroom was sort of small with old fashioned small round bowl toilet.
Staff very friendly and eager to please.
Well located to Pizza Hut, McDonalds and Grocery store (Albertsons).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Cut Bank? Share your experiences!