This was the only place available in November, every other place in this town is closed down for the winter. Check-in was fine with a very nice gal who turned out to be the maid. But, the next morning.... the pregnant lady who was at the front desk was the most unfriendly and rude desk person I have ever experienced. I always thought that you were supposed to be polite and welcoming to a guest. This woman needs some intense customer service training, or better yet,another job that has no customer contact whatsoever.
The place certainly could use some updating. A cracked porcelin toilet bowl, chipped toilet seat, broken controls for a 70's version jacuzzi tub that never worked, moldy bathroom tiles and a musty smelling room with crappy beds all adds up to the cheapest room available. You get what you pay for!!!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel Columbia Falls
- Super 8 Columbia Falls
- Super Eight Columbia Falls
- Columbia Falls Super 8
- Columbia Falls Super Eight
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.