“3 lady riders” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glacier Inn Motel

Glacier Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Columbia Falls
Glacier Inn Motel
You added Glacier Inn Motel to your Saves list
1401 2nd Ave East, Columbia Falls, MT 59912   |
rio rancho nm
“3 lady riders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed at the Glacier Inn Motel for 3 nights while visiting Glacier NP. The Columbia Falls visitor center is across the street as well as a nice park. Behind the motel is a residential area and the Columbia River is within walking distance from the motel. We walked to town to do our laundry and to shop. The motel owners were very friendly and helpful. They offered to let me use their phone to call my husband when I could not get cell phone service. The motel sets back from the highway so it is quiet and we enjoyed sitting outside of our rooms in the evening watching the sun setting. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and it is only about 20 minutes to Glacier NP. I would stay here again if I ever get to travel to this beautiful part of the United States.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great place to stay if visiting Glacier National Park. This is a family run hotel and everyone is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and cozy, and the price is great too! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The rooms were clean, taken care of and had a very comfortable bed. We chose a room with the queen and two twins. This was perfect for our travels. The huge bonus was the playground across the street. Service was quick and they shared good restaurant info. I would certainly stay again. This was great value and we would certainly stay again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

While riding through the Kalispell area we decided to look for someplace different than the two star motels in Kalispell charging $100 plus and we found this little gem. King room was very nice with a great bed, it was clean, quiet and under $100.00 We'll be staying here again. Thanks Carlo

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ft. Collins, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We found this place to be adequate and relatively close to West Glacier. I wanted to drive up the North Fork road along the Flathead River and this motel was perfect for that drive. The owner put us in a room on the lower level on the back (south) side of the motel so it was very quiet. He has two different room rates, we chose the one with the king bed and I think it was $108 a night. The bed was comfy. While not luxurious, I would probably stay in this place again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I'm always looking for the best value in a motel after a long hike in the mountains so I can clean up before I catch my flight home. I'm mainly looking for a big bath tub and a comfortable bed for a decent price. I got way more at Glacier Inn. Big spacious room let me spread out my gear for cleaning and re-packing. All the amenities of a first-class room with an owner-staff that willingly catered to a few special requests. I worked 11 years in Disney Resorts so I'm somewhat familiar with quality service. This was a great end to a great week in Glacier. A million thanks to Glacier Inn.

Room Tip: I got a room in the back which was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Kelowna, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed here and were told we would have a room with a divider between two double beds, no such luck, showers were either scalding or really cold depending on weather a toilet was being flushed or what else was happening. We were on the back of the building on ground level it was easy to find, but it was at best below average in respect to other accommodations we have been in. Lots of bugs in the room( strawberry beetles) according to the front desk lady. Old building, and not at all quiet, you could here your upstairs neighbor cough or sneeze. When one of our party complained about their room, they were refunded $40.00. When I checked out and commented on the very, very, crappy shower experience the lady said yes I gave the other lady $40.00, $20.00 for her and $20.00 for you. ???? Never again.... as we paid a premium price and could have been in a newer hotel for less money.

Room Tip: Newer better hotels not far away.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Glacier Inn Motel? Share your experiences!