“Nice Touch!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Colstrip B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Florida
“Nice Touch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We enjoyed our stay on the lake with beautiful view and lovely walking path which stretched around the lake. Breakfast was way beyond our expectations. Debbie really went all out to make sure everyone's diet was satisfied, the coffee and food are the best! .....Although we had a little mix up on the room and what we needed, we ended up very comfortable and could not have asked for a cleaner, more hospitable place! Debbie guided us around the area to many important areas and we were rewarded with highlights and experiences that surpassed any of our previous travels around the world. Thank you Debbie for making it all happen for us after we traveled so far. We hope to see you again! I don't know how you do it all but you're a natural! ariel valerie in Florida

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the lake so you can catch the beautiful sunrise or rise early for a wa...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I have long business stays in Colstrip and this is the place I choose to hang my hat for the two months I stay. Debby always does an exceptional job going out of the way to make my stay pleasant. From the big and small touches she makes sure my time there is great. Always impressed by her genuine desire to make my stay the best it can be each and every single day I'm there. Plus the bed and breakfast is located on the lake, so the view is to die for. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2012
Moscow, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I travel to Colstrip at least once a year. This is the ONLY place I would recommend to stay at in town! Debby puts her heart and soul into everything she does for her business. She is a wonderful host and the breakfasts are amazing! Not to mention the view!

• Stayed June 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband was going to be in Colstrip on business April 9th through April 13th. When he landed in Billings, he had a voicemail from Deborah stating "You had a reservation and now you don't. I had to give your room away and I made a reservation for you at the Super 8." This is totally unacceptable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Columbus, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

recently enjoyed a visit to an out of the way town called Colstrip Montana. Nestled beside the lake was a very quiet and beautifully furnished B and B. Debb was very gracious and a great cook. She served a very delicious breakfast burrito from scratch. The room was quiet and warm. It was our very first B&B stay and we have now stayed at our 2nd B&B because of our experience with Ms Hass.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
South Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Unbelievable hospitality. And my goodness can she cook. You must make reservations here. She has an excellent business and it shows. This is the only place we stay when we go to Colstrip.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
walnut creek, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008

Was travelling through southeastern Montana on July 2 and was planning to stay in Lodgegrass or Broadus but with no prior reservations. With no one answering my calls all day, I gave Colstrip a try. Debbie, the owner of Lakeview Bed and Breakfast, did have a room for me and I must say I was pleasanty surprised. I was originally going to find a an inexpensive room and share a bath but I paid a little more and received a delightfully decorated clean room with a private bath, along with TV, coffemaker, phone and internet access. I've stayed at many bed and breakfasts and I could honestly say that Debbie runs a top-notch place. The woman can cook and hold wonderful conversations. I took a walk around the lake out back which provides a tranquil setting. I would definitely go back!

• Liked — Warm environment, could be by myself or enjoy other travellers' and Debbie's company, clean
  • Disliked — Can't think of any at the moment.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Lakeview Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!