“Good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Cornell Ave, Butte, MT 59701 (Formerly Butte War Bonnet Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 14 hotels in Butte
Denver, Colorado
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on our way from Denver to Seattle. The price was reasonable for what we got. A large, if somewhat dated, room. Small bathroom. Cleaner than some hotels I've stayed in. The bed was a typical firm hotel mattress. I would have liked to see a free outlet near the bed for my wife's CPAP machine, but not a major issue. Breakfast, while it didn't have a whole lot of choice, was good. Better biscuits and gravy than most, but the lack of sausage or bacon for a side was disappointing. All in all, a good place to stop for the night on our way through.

• Stayed July 2013

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Walla Walla, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was stranded in Butte the night of July 21, 2013 due to a radiator issue on Pipestone Pass. I was about 3/4 a mile away from the motel row near Harrison and I-90 and needed a place to limp in to. The nearby hotel quoted my a price of $129, while Quality Inn gave me a "stranded motorist" discount of $69. There is nothing overly amazing about this hotel, but the staff was friendly, the room was adequate, it was quiet and I slept great, and the breakfast bar in the morning was quite good. Honestly, I read some of the negative reviews for this property find them to be the total opposite from my experience. The older lady at the front desk was very courteous and friendly both in my original phone call and then again when I checked in. I would stay here again even if I wasn't forced to!

Room Tip: Probably away from the freeway on the Cornell Avenue side
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We needed a quick hotel to stay in as a storm was rolling through. While on the phone making the reservation the gal I was speaking with was clueless. After arriving at the hotel she was even more clueless. While we were checking in, another front desk clerk was on the phone AT the front desk speaking with someone in a rude manner, stomping his feet and rolling his eyes. After he got off of the phone, two guests approached and asked a simple question and he was extremely rude to them. Had this not been the only hotel with open rooms we would have left immediately.

• Stayed June 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good value for the money, but the breakfast buffet is somewhat lacking for choices. Rooms are large and attractive--recently renovated. Great location for travelers--easy off and on to interstate.
Friendly, competent reception staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Santa Cruz, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is the worst accommodations I have ever experienced. Don't let the pictures fool you - non-smoking? What, since yesterday? The rooms had horrible brown striped carpets that reeked of old cigarettes and room "freshener". The wallpaper was buckling off the wall. The outside looked like a prison. There is no restaurant or bar/lounge, although they would not admit it. They kept telling us it was closed for the evening until an honest staff member admitted he has never seen it open. The pleasant looking creek in the pictures is basically a gutter running through the weed infested property. The patio furniture laid on its side in the overgrown, non-accessible patio. We also could not get housekeeping service, even though we asked for it. The only plus - the bathrooms were clean. We were stuck there for 4 nights because I made the mistake of prepaying - never again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Spokane, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Reserved room last minute due to price .when we went to check in,the dirty,stained shirt of receptionist should of been a clue. By the time my bother reached his room and me to mine,my brothers asthma was triggered. This being do to the massive amount of chemicals used to cover up what seemed to be old smoke,pet odors. We promptly left. Not even getting bags into the room. I went to the front desk to inform receptionists and requested refund . She said she could not do anything,would inform manager. Never heard a word from manager nor was my money refunded. Booked hotel thru booking.com. Vented concerns with them. The stated they have been in contact with hotel about issues and feel its resolved. .i feel it would be resolved when money is refunded!!!!!!!!!!!
Potion

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Oosterhout, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were very suprised after reading all the comments. Its was a clean and fresh building with a nice staff. We had room 141 for one night. Spacious and a fresh smell. The shower was great and the water was hot .Breakfast was allright. Located near the Interstate but no noise from it. Our room was situated at the back and very quiet. Nice inside swimming pool. A good place to stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!