“Not a 'Cold' weather room” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Cornell Ave, Butte, MT 59701 (Formerly Butte War Bonnet Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Butte
Montana
“Not a 'Cold' weather room”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We could not get our room warm enough to sleep properly because the room heater temp. setting would only go up to a set temp..Also, all the outside cold air was going right thru the window! And,the parking lot and stepps coming in were badly iced over---very dangerous to walk on. Also, the hottub was not filled with water and the sauna was out-of-order. One good point: breakfast buffet was quite good...

Room Tip: Try to not stay on the first floor and maybe your room will be better!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had a very good overall experience of my stay at this hotel. Staff was very friendly and ready to help any time. Also I like hot tub and nice and clean pool. Hot breakfast and clean & comfy rooms made my stay comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Whitefish
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I called to ask about a discount, the manager Vic, acted like I was asking for an arm or a leg, very very bad communication skills. I will follow up with a call to the corporate office. I have worked in the hospitality field for a total of 20 plus years and my personal feeling about the way he handles business is terrible. He needs to go back to school and learn how to treat potential customers, no wonder the reviews are so low for this facility. I would rather stay in a tent than to give this establishment my business.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Portland OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I made a quick overnight trip to Butte MT. We made reservations on line. We have never stayed at this hotel before and we were so very impressed. We were greeted immediately. The lobby was bright and cheery. The room was super clean and very comfortable. Where the WOW comes in was from the wonderful lady who checked us in. She was very polite and friendly. These type of people are far and few between it seems nowdays. We wll be back again..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is the first negative review I've posted, but I felt compelled to save someone the bad experience I had. This was supposed to be a fun, relaxing trip to visit family in Butte, but the bad conditions of this motel was a real downer. First, it was very cold and the heater in our room quit working. Someone came to look at it and got it working by unplugging it and plugging it back in. Then it stopped working again and the unplugging trick didn't work. They moved us to a new room, which took time away from family as we were all unpacked in the first room. The jets in the hot tub didn't work and the hot tub was dirty, the pool was pretty chilly, the sauna was out of order and the next morning there was no hot water. The boiler went out in the middle of the night. We were okay to wait and shower when the water got hot again, but my parents had to drive home without showers. The TV in their room didn't work properly - the picture would go wonky requiring you to whack it on top to get it back. One side of the motel was closed for renovation so I guess they'll be getting to the side we stayed on at some point, I hope. When I checked out, I suggested that our first night be free due to the heater problem and received a $30 discount, which is better than a poke in the eye I suppose. The staff was nice - trying to make the best of a bad situation. Do yourself a favor and spend $10 - $20 more to stay at one of the other nearby motels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hillsborough, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was traveling to a hunting trip & just looking for a good night's rest. The room was very pleasant and the breakfast was nice. The exercise room was a joke with a universal style machine that seemed ready to fall apart. The pool & hot tub seemed OK but it took a couple of requests to get them unlocked. All-in-all it was a great value for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The rooms were not clean, the front desk people were nice, everything you touch seems so dirty. Went to the gym room, don't go, every thing is broken, and filthy. I won't go there again. The hall rooms were not vacuam, its just a run down motel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!