“Comfortable one night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Cornell Ave, Butte, MT 59701 (Formerly Butte War Bonnet Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Butte
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable one night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We spent one night at this Inn and found it clean and comfortable. The room was spacious, had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.
The registration was efficient and friendly and extremely helpful.
We had a swim is the very warm pool but the hot tub was not very hot and the sauna was broken.
We had a nice breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausages and there was fruit juice, coffee, waffles boiled eggs, toast and various other spreads for the toast.
All in all it was a good stay for on or two nights.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife an I were on our way to Mt. Rushmore from Seattle area and had to stop around Butte, MT. We Stayed at the Quality Inn as they are normally very nice to stay in. I grew up in the Ozark mountains and am not real fussy, even though I have become accustom to nice things.
This place... not a nice place to stay. The bathroom was moldy, stunk and in disrepair. The room did not smell that great, kind of moldy. When I checked in I was told about their wonderful breakfast, I was looking forward to that as we had a long day ahead of us, all the food tasted plastic, I was so excited for the biscuits and gravy (in the Seattle area no one knows how to make it) WELL neither do these people.
WOULD I EVER STAY THERE AGAIN..... NO!!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We got there early and had booked online. The front desk girl was very helpful and we asked to switch from a king room to one with two queens. When she finally found one, "Oh, you booked online, it will only be $20 extra." We stayed with the room we'd booked and it was comfortable and quiet, which is all we needed. It was just a couple blocks to a cute family resturant with great service, Hanging Five- the front desk girl recommended it. The included buffet breakfast was great. The swimming pool seemed rather scummy, but I was game, since I'd swum in all mannner of pools in Africa, but my hubby vetoed it. Others used it, splashed plenty and it seemed less scummy then, but wet and messy. Nice big area for it. The internet worked fine for me and my laptop.

Room Tip: We like quiet and we always ask to be away from doors, elevators, and ice machines. I also like to...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We booked here under the assumption that we were staying at the hotel described on this website: http://www.buttewarbonnet.com/ The hotel was taken over by Quality Inn back in January and they have yet to update or take this website down. The pictures on this website show luscious landscaping and clean, if slightly out of date, amenities. Quality Inn is really nothing like that. The room only cost $65 so my partner and I laughed and made an adventure of it anyway. Between the mold on the ceiling and the tattered carpets, this place really isn't a winner. (Even for Butte)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We planned a immediate trip to Yellowstone and we were lucky to get booking at this hotel. The breakfast is free which is one big plus. When I go for vacation, I'm a little laid back and relaxed kind of person so free break fast always nice thing. Yellowstone national park is about 150 miles away from this place which is not bad thing at all. Its about 2 and half hour drive from hotel. If you start by 6 or 6:30, you can easily reach there on time. The hotel staff is very nice and kind. They were treating us very nicely. They have the pool as well. The chef is very nice cook for sure. We asked them to customize some of dishes and he was able to bring that taste that we were looking for. The restaurant is seems nice and clean.

Room Tip: free breakfast :)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Liberty Lake, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you go to Yellowstone, this is a great place to stay. The rooms are neat and clean. They are good sized. You can get all around Yellowstone easily. The staff is good and friendly. Food is good. It was a great experience that everyone should enjoy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Lookout Mountain, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Front desk, conference set up and restaurant staff were all wonderful and very sweet, but the hotel even though they have made some renovations is severely lacking. They have wireless internet, but it wasn't working in the rooms just the lobby, the whirl pool is there but the jets don't work. The staff that greeted us was more than nice and the other woman at the front desk the next day was very helpful. I conducted a seminar that was suppose to include a continental breakfast; usually bagels and some pasteurizes but none were prepared so they allow the conference attendees to partake of the full breakfast they offered hotel guest. That was very nice. The conference room was adequate and that's all I can say about it. Entrance in and exit out of the room was behind me (the speaker) not very good, but it all worked out OK. I wouldn't stay here again due to the rooms being less than nice (seems they renovated with updated furniture only). The room was quite and we slept well. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!