“Wish that there was a 0 star! Don't waste your $$$'s” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Cornell Ave, Butte, MT 59701 (Formerly Butte War Bonnet Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Butte
Bellevue, Washington
“Wish that there was a 0 star! Don't waste your $$$'s”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We were on a road trip and chose to stay at this hotel. It was old, unclean (mold or mildew in the bathroom) outdated, smelled awful and had a terrible parking lot! If it had not been so late we would have gone elsewhere. I actually spent the night in my clothes, because I didn't want to get under the sheets. The garbage trucks came outside of our window before 6:00 AM! Then the food delivery came a few minutes later!! So much for an enjoyable night's sleep. My only other regret is that I did not look at the ratings before making my reservation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
AndreaGustafson, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. Although I would much prefer to read a favorable review, your honesty will help us take the necessary steps to correct our work so that our guests have a great stay. As unfortunate as it is that some things (garbage truck, food delivery service, parking lot design) are out of our control, we can (and will) step up training of our houskeeping staff so that each and every room is the cleanest it can possibly be. Please accept my sincerest aplogies for your discomfort.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

My biggest complaint about this hotel is the front desk. When the woman tried to tell me how to get in she kept saying "The exit is over there". I don't care about the exit - i want to get IN, not out! Not understanding her, we came in with our bags in the front door. She repeated the exit line and made us go back outside to go in the exit. We could have just gone around the hallway to our room - why did we have to go outside to come in that door?
Other than that, the room has a kind of ick factor when you first get in - definately cheap feeling, but doable. Breakfast was decent, though i don't know why they can't provide decaf coffee without having to have it specially made for you.
Next time I would probably pay the extra 20 bucks to stay at a better place.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
AndreaGustafson, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
I was disconcerted to read of your unfortunate experience at our Hotel. Let me assure you that it is our desire to have all of our guests enjoy their stay with us from start to finish. Management has since discussed this review with the appropriate associate and is planning a customer service refresher course so that this will not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I truly hope you will let us show you our consideration again.
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

After nearly 2 weeks on the road, we were tired and decided we couldn't push on beyond Butte as we headed home (Seattle area). This was our third choice; the first two were full. The room was fine--large with a fridge--but the facility is a bit ragged (paint specks on the vinyl bathroom baseboard). There was an expanded continental breakfast in the hotel dining room. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
AndreaGustafson, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to place a review on this site. It is always important for us to know of our guest's experience so that we can continue to upgrade each aspect of our Hotel for the greatest guest experience ever!
san diego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Room had not been vacuumed and bath/shower area got a lick and a promise.
We expect more..

Bed was far too soft; cheap mattress.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Bozeman, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

I wish there was an option for 0 stars. NOT only were the girls at the front desk incredibly inconvenienced by me asking which way to my room and then the next morning checking out, but when i called TWICE to ask why they charged my card for a payment of $137 and then again for $124.05 they were so rude. The $137 that they were "holding" won't be back in my account for 10 DAYS! So i payed $250 for pee stained blankets, a window on ground level with no screen or lock, and the worst customer service ever.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
AndreaGustafson, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Dear guest, as our biggest concern is for our guests to have the most comfortable, hospitable stay while in Butte, it is disconcerting that your did not find your experience so. I would love to talk with you and see what I can do to get you to stay with us again. As far as your bank placing a hold on your funds for 10 days, that is unfortunately out of our hands. If it was a debit card being used, banks do tend to hold on to those funds as pre-authorizations therby not allowing an individual to utilize those funds until the release of that pre-authorization has had time to catch up.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Our room smelled of mold and pee. I had to clean the bathroom myself. The best thing about my stay here was that they let me check out before my scheduled date so I could stay somewhere clean!

• Stayed July 2011
Dear Guest, I was very dissapointed to hear of your experience in our Hotel. It is certainly not the norm. We make it our business to assure all of our guests a comfortable stay and I can assure you that we are looking into this matter diligently. With the number of rooms we have here, it sure would be easier to make the next guests stay better if I had more information. Please contact me directly so that I can keep this from happening again and let me know what I can do for you to make this up to you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I personally thought the War Bonnet was the best hotel ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had a big indoor pool!! It also had the most comfortable beds in the world!!!!!!! The people there were really nice and the servic there was great too!!! It had a realy big and good breakfast buffet (Real eggs yay!!!!!!!!!) All in all i think the War Bonnet is one of the best hotel ever!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!