“They allow small pets.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Eddy's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Butte
Eddy's Motel
You added Eddy's Motel to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1205 S Montana Avenue, Butte, MT 59701   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Butte
Ocean Shores, Washington
“They allow small pets.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is an Older motel from the sixty's. Rooms are small and bathroom is old outdated but was clean. The bed was very comfortable. they allow pets and we had a good night's sleep. Air condition unit is in the wall. A place to eat right next door.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank joannie p

Murtaugh, ID
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

When checking into the hotel the people and check in area are nice. Our two rooms we booked were not so great! The bathroom wasn't cleaned, yes I wiped it down and off came weeks of dust, hair and more! Our bathroom was falling apart at the seams. The water came out like it was an open hose. If you want a room with no light when you sleep this is not the place. We had to put blankets up to block out the light! In one room the queen bed fit the whole room no place to walk. I don't think the bed spread has been updated in years! I will never stay here again.. The other room we booked had a weird smell. The air conditioners are a foot away from your head when you lay down on the beds. I also had the blinds fall down.
I really wish I could have taken more pics of our room had to leave early! The picture they have posted here on the rooms is not what it looked like!
This really could be a great hotel if the owners took care of it and spend a little bit of money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Skye F

Travelers are raving about these Butte hotels

Butte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

It's too bad about the folks that wouldn't even stop in! How they could even post negative comments when they did not even stop is silly! Eddy's Motel has awesome service,clean rooms, and a great location. Some rooms are dated, but some are really nice! I am personally familiar with the property and have watched the management and the owner continue to update Eddy's! The new roofs look great! There is always coffee and conversation! It is dog and motorcycle friendly! Great Place!

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you check in! If there is something you don't like, you can ask to see...
Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank SisterSunshine
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Eddy's was a treat! Simple, mid-century motel that even has garages - brings to mind an image of a 60's businessman trying to hide his Cadillac for an afternoon tryst. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Interesting long-time residents with great stories to tell. Close to town and right next door to a very good breakfast at the little casino.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank LasloNimne
New Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Eddy's is a 50's kind of motel with modern upgrades such as microwave; refrigerator, and TV. Though it's conveniently located just a few blocks from Butte's historic uptown, it was quiet. The bed was very comfortable, the manager's were very friendly, and we'll stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Redlyn522
Butte, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

My husband and I recently moved to Butte but I came up in May and stayed at Eddy's for about a week to secure housing. My experience was so pleasant, I would tell everyone visiting Butte to stay at Eddy's Motel. I had everything I needed and it didn't cost an arm and a leg, plus the people who work there are friendly and VERY ACCOMMODATING. That's why when we made it to Butte after a four-day drive with our 12 year-old Golden Retriever mix, we couldn't WAIT to check in at Eddy's. We were greeted in the parking lot by Wildflower and Shadow with warm hugs all around. If you're looking for a homey lodging experience, Eddy's Motel is your best bet!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Gina C
oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I asked for non-smoking room---I got a non-smoking room, however it reaked of cat urine in fact the main door to the room and the bathroom door were both steel doors and the bottoms were rusted to the point that they had holes in them from cats urinating on them! I had already checked for other vacancies in the area,there were none,so I stayed. I would not do it again! I would drive for miles to avoid this place!

Room Tip: if you insist on staying here,inspect the room before you pay!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank seldomtravel_11
comfymotel, Manager at Eddy's Motel, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
I am sorry for your unpleasant experience at Eddy's Motel. I do admit that our some of our outter doors have rust, which is something we are addressing this summer. We have never had cats here, and our non smoking rooms are also non-dog rooms with the exception of one room. I don't know what odor you were referring to, however we always encourage our guests to bring any problems to our attention when they are visting us so the issues may be addressed.